Relationship status of YaoiOtaku members ^^

andreanitzoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No, problem, Ms. Ash. Just always take care and be happy. [thumbs up] :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

i am single.. it will be 2 years after 6 months.. haha do i have to say that.. anyway i don't feel sad being single i have my family, friends, co-workers.. my anime and yaoi so i am happy.. well at some point I've got this felling sometimes that will I'll be happier with someone but nah! i am fine. someday we may fined each other i don't want to grow old alone and even my parents say that. I am enjoying my Life and appreciate everything what i have even i am single.. ^_^ :cuteonion50:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
aaah you have the right view, you're never single since you'll always have your parents/friends & ofcourse YO :_red_fox 15, being single is nice so enjoy it to the most! Don't regret it and do w/e you can do now *nods nods*

But of course being taken feels good too *winks*

My 1st love, 1st kiss (thou my lill sis took my real one away T__T), 1st everything.

5 years together (in December) and he's so in love that he proposed.

But I said no :_red_fox 14...

I'm too young :_red_fox 18

Thou that didn't stop him and he's still trying, but when the time is right, I'll give up everything and marry him.

Love is something that can't be explained and so is he XD

Note: soon to be a very LONG distance relationship, any1 have experience with that? I cant cope with that... tips/help pls?

What you say NO?? :_red_fox 11

I've been in a long distance relationship for 2 years but it didn't go well for us, we broke up after 2 years and 8 months. yes i have to be frank its a bet difficult but if you guys trust one another (remember how long already that you guys are together and, he already proposed to you) and always communicate with each other you guys could make it and still continue whit what you already have with each other. :hamtaro-005 (22):

The trust and loyalty will put to test but its in you guys to work out your relationship. keep strong, keep the trust to one another and communicate often.. The decision is still in both of you.. so cheer up i know you trust him right?? and he do the same right? ^_^ He really love you even you already say No to the proposal still he is patiently waiting for your answer, as you said maybe someday. You are so lucky. Don't worry it will work out you guys love each other that he already propose, it means HE REALLY LOVE YOU.. *kyaaaaa* :_red_fox 2

Thank you for the advice it means a lot..

Time will come for me, i am patiently waiting and besides i am still young.. and people always tell me i don't look like my age.. haha rabbit8

:leaf9:

Thank you, like a lot.

We both trust each other and we have been in a long distance relationship before for a year due to my job and honestly things didn't go that well. We didn't cheat on each other, it's just that I can't handle being far from him and I get lonely very fast. I'm not obsessive, selfish, commanding or even clingy, as he put it I'm ''perfect'' *drop* (thou I don't see that) but I do want to see him/hug & kiss. During that year we only saw each other on skype and that was it.... devastating -__-

Now I'm moving very far and he's going into army so I'll probably won't see him for like... 3 years... and if that happens... ehh... well... it won't be happy ending..

But I'll hold on to your words and do my best! Thank you!

And ps: live your life, don't wait or search for ''the one'' cause he/she will show herself/himself, especially if you don't look your age it's a + for you :cuteonion50:

I'm single! :) I'm actually waiting for my seme to come~ ;) I hope we will meet soon.. hahaha.. There are times when I am very dependent on destiny.. I kinda feel lonely just waiting.. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

26 and recently single..

Now im lying in a pool of BL manga. You know.. that's just how we roll.

*brush imaginary dust off my shoulder*

:9yoyo30::leaf20:

I am in a relationship for about 4 years now.

But this is not my first ''big'' relationship, i dumped the ex at that time after a 5 years relation because i realised that i've wasted those years for nothing. I tend to dedicate myself to the person that i love, (and that, is the worst thing) but that's me.

No one worts your trust, that's why now im more careful.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm single. I find it difficult to let other people get close to me. I don't know if I can deal with someone else's emotions and needs on a regular basis anymore.

I don't know how people know they're in love. I do not know if I am in love now. (Huh?) Something's weird with my heart. (Maybe?) Huh? It's so weird and confusing. Oh god, never mind.

ROCK ON!