Are you a stalcker ? O_o

Senji

Ok I'm insterested how many of you consider themselves as a stalckers,or may be you like to do it from time to time.Bonus question - do you like to be stalcked? XD

AS for me I'm not going to lie I'm doing it sometimes ,but its not in the creepy way ,at least I think its not O_o ,if I would like to know someone better I just do it,and this is rly rare situation :\

LOL pls dont go too harsh on me rabbit9

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senji

• ネイト

• SailorRishi

• ShivaDrake

no , i'm not a stalker...

it's scary to be stalked .... i was stalked when i was little .so now i make sure to carry a knife with me -_-

but i find it cute the stalkers like Senji are cute XD

I am a stalker, but I don't see it in a wrong way, I'm not doing anything bad. I'm stalker in the sense that when I'm interested in someone, I like finding as many things about them as possible, and this is mostly online, I don't ever go following someone on streets or so. :)

And yes, I like to be stalked as well, because it makes me think that the person is interested in me. :D

Yes @Macys exactly my point ,but I dont want to be stalked also ,I actually dont know ,I've never been or I just didt notice O_o

I don't stalk people. I find it rude and inconsiderate. If I want to know more about someone, I ask them.

I have also never been stalked to my knowledge. If someone does stalk me, they'e being reported to the police because it's creepy as hell.

I'm not a stalker.

I can't imagine anyone stalking me, if they did...i'd probably do a personality change (i only do that if im threatened)

@yourstalker

Lmao.

I'm speechless and so are many more here! :)

ShivaDrake, yeah as clear as day - and as definite as the sun and the moon and the stars! LOL

• Like 1

ahahahahah oh man, this thread is.... funny xD????!!

ahahah @Yourstalker- I love your nickname :p

anyhoo.... I think we all are a little stalker virtually.....

Senji, what do u mean by being a stalker in real life?

such as follow somebody around or steal his/her underpants and stuff like this xD?

mmmmmm

i stalk my best friend and she stalks me and generally i don't mind being stalked as long as it doesn't go to far

Come on people. You are not a real stalker-.- To little spy what the other person does, not immediately means to be a stalker. That shows only the interest in that person. A real stalker, oh yes that's a mentally disturbed person who can also be violently only to achieve the targeted. So do not care and not thing about it. Who have not spy crush's Fb profile XD