Are you a stalcker ? O_o

Senji

True true Sailor is right :)

@Shiva I ment the same thing Sailor says lol ,we all spys a lil bit our crushes hehehe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senji

• ネイト

• SailorRishi

• ShivaDrake

If by "stalking" you mean observing from a distance your future husband and writing his biograpphy and obituary for him then yes i'm "stalking" :hamtaro-005 (23):

online stalking? Lol try in real life.

I stalk my bf a lot obviously in disguise. I wore black wig cap and sunglases thenI stalk him for hours and days aafter 4 days he came to me on the verge of crying and fear. he was sooo cuterabbit8 stalking is a great technique to achieve your objective.

• 2 months later...

I never really stalked someone, but I wanted to at least try it. Hmm to be stalked?? I had been..by my friends..it's kinda funny knowing someone stalking at you and pretending you didn't saw them. Haha but for unknown people it's scary.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hahaha one of my friends at school is a stalker... we'll be sitting in a study room and then someone she likes will pass by... so she ends up dragging me along as she spies on them behind corners...

Her: :Red_fox:

Me: foxy5

I don't stalk. That's the last thing i'd want to do to gain info. Still no.

Stalked. I do not know. I don't think anyone would have an interest of stalking me may it be for a good or bad reason.

• 2 years later...

Hmm.. Not really. I've only done a teeny bit of "online stalking" if that's a thing. However, I know someone who should be commended in this "area of specialization". The stuff this person found was so impressive that I even forgot to throw a fit of anger. And so, I just told him that if I ever need his services, I would hire him as a private investigator. -______-"

• 3 weeks later...