Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

"Arthur their preparing a lunch. Maybe you should go there and play along with whatever it is he's up to," Merlin took a deep breath wondering if Morgana was planning something on top of this. "I'm sure they just wanted to... to see him and maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he just looks like Gareth..."

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

"....." he looked around. "I want you to see who he brought with him, what they might be carrying in, and....stay out of sight."

Arthur took in a deep breath and went to go see what was going on curiously.

Merlin sighed heavily and went off to spy like he always did. That was surely Gareth... He watched them from afar then decided to check out their living quarters. Sneaking around he looked through their things. He same across some things that looked to be used for magic purposes but he wasn't sure.

Sighing he went to leave the room but Gareth was in the doorway, "Emeris... it's been a long time." As the door shut Gareth turned back into the little boy from before.

Merlin was shocked, "what are you doing back here Mordred?"

"Thats not for you to know," Mordred turned back into Gareth and walked over to the window. "Leave."

The raven went to move towards him but he yelled, "Leave!"

Merlin turned and ran from the room scared for what the future held.

Then he stopped. He ran after Merlin and pulled him back to where he slept. (Merlin's bedroom) "I left the pouch in your room there was a magic incantation on it...Could that be it?" what if it was bad magic? He wasn't aware of Mordred.

Merlin looked at Arthur a bit surprised, "there was something in that?" Magic? It must be for Merlin but why?

"Maybe... wait... when did you hide it in my bedroom?"

Merlin blushed quite a bit, "n-no it's fine." He cleared his throat and looked around. "Where did you put it?"

"N-No not at all," Merlin reached under the pillow and grabbed the pouch. He opened it and pulled out the contents onto the bed. Then he saw the paper and picked it up. Looking over it he broke down the words understanding what most of it meant.

"This is... magic you know that right?"

"......Yes....." Arthur grabbed the book and showed Merlin. "This......But, if it is this why? I mean if he wants to hurt my father I doubt this would do any good....At first I thought it had to do...with...that nightmare......I thought he was trying to help me, but I'm not sure how magic could help me when I don't know anyone who could use it." (XD)

Merlin paused and looked at Arthur for a moment before shrugging, "well perhaps he meant for us to hang onto it. Maybe it would help one day in the future." The raven looked it over.

"I'm not sure but I didn't find anything suspicious in their room or heard anything. Just that... r-remember the druid child you helped save. His name was Mordred remember? Don't you think it's weird he's calling himself that?"

"Your father said this morning that his name was Sir Mordred. I told you that earlier," Melrin looked at the blond. "You seem very distracted, are you okay?"

"Oh...Well...Ugh." Arthur placed his head on Merlin's shoulder. "So....It's not Gareth....So what do we do?" he was distracted.

Feelings of love was blinding him, this ordeal with Gareth the soldiers. Or rather Mordred and his soldiers. Whom Arthur thought were bandits.

"Those bandits were far to organized to be bandits."

He wanted to tell Merlin so many things that were on his heart but now was not the time, and it burned him so.

Merlin froze feeling Arthur's head on his shoulder, "Um... Sire... your jumbling your thoughts. Our concern now is the man who looks like Gareth here and calling himself Mordred but he's not. At least I don't think he is."

Arthur was distracting him too. His smell was so close... Arthur never used to touch him... no recently he was sudden;y all over him, "are you feeling alright? You haven't been enchanted have you?"

Merlin felt his stomach fluttered and he shifted away from Arthur and looked at him, "wh-what? Why... you've been weird for a few days... Your saying odd things... doing odd things..."

He bit his lower lip as he stepped back a little from him, "sh-should we search your room?"

"All right." Arthur lead the way more then a little distracted.

He should be worried about his father. He should, but he wasn't. Well he was, but Merlin was just so....Distracting. "you called me sire just now...."

Merlin cleared his throat, "I do sometimes... do you not notice?" He shifted a little uncomfortable. The raven brought his hands together rubbing them together uncomfortably as a small bit of blush graced his cheeks.

He went into his room and locked the door after Merlin came in. His eyes shined slightly and he grabbed Merlin and spun him around pressing his lips against his.

"You have no idea what you do to me do you?"

Merlin's eyes nearly popped out of his head, "I... u-um... Arthur you um... You like Gwen d-don't you? I-I mean Uther would never go for this..." His lips were tingling after that touch. What was Arthur thinking?!

"And would you go for it? Because this should only matter between you and I.....Why did you say my name in your sleep?" Arthur took his hand determined.

Merlin looked down at their hands feeling his warmth. Merlin's hand was rougher than his own, "I-I don't know. Maybe I was dreaming about saving you once again."

"maybe?" he moved closer and kissed Merlin's ear then cheek. "Would you call out to me when I kiss you?.....You did last night." his eyes flashed again illuminating a little more.

Merlin didn't know what to say, he felt incredibly trapped. His mind and heart were at war. This couldn't be!

He shivered as the other kissed his cheek and chills rose on his skin, "Arthur... I..." His hands came up and pressed his palms to Arthur's shirt.