Forever alone/single club^^

SailorRishi

@Nat

level 9000 and friendzoned...these are mostly jokes from 9GAG, only a 9GAG-er can understand them. Jin&Shiro, my troll buddys , hi hi XD

Btw. have you ever watched DBZ....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• SailorRishi

• Senji

• ldg1814

@yourstalker

hi hi, i can understand you. since i also began to read yaoi, is a kind taff thing to see the reality. all the guys like in yaoi are so rare in the world :(

@Rishi! LMAO XDDD ahah it's definitely over 9000! xDDD

oh my... DBZ... like a boss...

And now... MY club is here!! oh my... i fit in here so perfectly that i don't know whether i should laugh or cry! ^^''

anyway... i'm single! (Geez... you don't say! :p)

mainly because i can't fall in love... xD

i just have never fallen in love or even had a crush on anyone!! gosh!! >.

so yeah.. basically i'm not capable of loving others... :p

forever alone!! xDD

in the crush part.. take out all those kpop guys and j rockers!! LMAO xDD

Hi Shiro, a 9GAG-er is a 9GAG-er !!! welcome to the club:D

• Like 1

forever alone level over 9000^^

• Like 2

@Shiro: Wanna switch? I can't stop having crushes all the freaking time...and I hate it! Because it's always one-sided and well a crush is not the same as being in love...x.x So let's switch! :D

@tuti i guess i wouldn't mind switching! xD

even though people think it's easier not to like anyone bc you can't get hurt or have one-sided love... it actuaççy very tough... you feel very lonely sometimes... :p

• Like 1

@Shiro: same here. I can't fall in love... aaaaah~~

Tuti, shall we swap? aargggh srsly.

I wanna feel the thrill of love V_V

so I wanna ask u, guys.....

how you feel when you are in love? (what a silly question >_

• Like 1

@Shiva is not a silly question at all!

i've lost count of how many times i've actually asked it! ^^''

i'm just curious to know to!!

Everyone.. how does it feel? i wanna know too!!

• Like 1

@Shiro: ahahahahah thank u,

I'm glad I'm not the only one curious about it :p

yeeeeeeeahhh we need answers, guise!!!!!

@Shiva and Shiro ,well in my case it felt like I was about to fly away.I always had the need to see this person,every one else just kinda stop exist(not that I didnt care for anyone else).Your skipping a beat every time think about the person you love,its like adrenalin mixed with some drug...You feel like you can do everything,dont ask what happens after everything fell apart... But yea the feeling is worth it every single second!

@ senji that's so cool o.o

I'll never fall in love :p I don't want anyone to be stuck with me that's selfish

People deserve the best :)

I think ppl like me should be alone ^^

OMG dont talk like this everyone desirve love and to be loved...Dont tell me if you fall in love and the other person share it you will remain single :p

I dont believe such a thing :D

hmm.. what should I say here.. i do have a lot troubles with love matters --"

i got bored so easily with man and i'm just too picky.. i do always have an argument with my mom about this, because i never have any boyfriend for entire my life, and it worries my mom so much.. she thinks i just too introvert and even say it's because of my pets (let's say i do love my pets too much that my moms thinks i prefer animals than man!)>.

but, well, actually i did have a crush towards a man, he's my upperclassmen and he's definitely my type, but things didn't going well between us :(

hmm.. what should I say here.. i do have a lot troubles with love matters --"

i got bored so easily with man and i'm just too picky.. i do always have an argument with my mom about this, because i never have any boyfriend for entire my life, and it worries my mom so much.. she thinks i just too introvert and even say it's because of my pets (let's say i do love my pets too much that my moms thinks i prefer animals than man!)>.

but, well, actually i did have a crush towards a man, he's my upperclassmen and he's definitely my type, but things didn't going well between us :(

• Like 1

@ Shiva: hmm,, i don't think i ever experienced it but just people tell me that it's full of mixed emotions, sometimes they are really sad when they have fights with one another, but sometimes they really are very happy when they have this "lovely-moments".. i haven't experienced this,, but this is what people say to me when i ask them about love.. :D

@ Xuser: let me add to what Senji had said.. People say that love comes unexpectedly.. ^^

@ Andrea: i think you should tell your mother that you also have a boy in your heart ( so she can be rest assured) :D.. mind telling us more about your problem with your upperclassman.. :)

• Like 2

I agree with jimmy on how love feels. You can barely think straight when you are with that person and you lose all sence of time and people around, all you can see is that person. Your stomach is in knots because your excited and nervous and the same time. It is a wonderful feeling one that no one should trade for the world.