• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• SailorRishi

• Senji

• ldg1814

what the, am i the last person here to know this club? :cuteonion51: XD hooray for all the single / forever alone like me onion0*throws confetti*

@rainieric: it's ok to now it late, at least you already found this fun threads^^are u single, dear?:D

I'm totally FOREVERALONE. Not complaining but it'd be awesome if i find a girlfriend that loves yaoi/yuri. i like guys [feminine-looking/asians, not surprisedly] but sleeping with them is yucky to me, hahahahaah :p

So I'm joining this club.

@sloanakira: uhmm.. you're a male? ow man, i though you're a girl>.

I do like a crossed dressing girl (girl who wear or have a boyish style) and wish I can get closer to her, but for romance or sleep with her is also no for me^^

^ yeah, it's really fun in here, and people are nice too :)

yeah, im single since birth <. im one of the forever alone peeps.. such a loner>

- - - Updated - - -

@SloanAkira i thought your a girl also >.

• Like 1

@ Rain: i agree with you,, we're in the same boat.. XD

@ Rio: maybe you have somewhere in your heart already? :3

@senji: same goes for me.. sometimes I do feel glad to be a single, but in no matter times I also jealous for my friends who already have a lovers :( (i'm definitely selfish girl, rite?>,

@ Rainieric and Andreanitzoo....SloanAkira is a girl just letting you know.

I agree with you guys to a point about having freedom and being lonely, but sometimes having a lover isn't all its cracked up to be in my experience. Don't get me wrong it is nice to have someone you cherish and want to spend your time with, but if you rush into things before knowing the person it can turn sour and not fun.