• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• SailorRishi

• Senji

• ldg1814

@ Rio thats exactly how I feel about it, life has enough stress right now don't need to add a relationship on top of that.

@ Rio No I'm not, just somethings haven't been going so well and I'm a little stressed about what am I gonna do is all. It doesn't help either that I'm out of smokes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

huhuh..i'm still single for the rest 19 years of my life..its not that i regret being one but i cannot help but really imagine what would it be like in a relationship, loving relationship.. and i don't want to be alone forever! gosh!! anyone wants to hit on me?? hahaha..im just kidding, im not desperate...hahha

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!!! waaahh! can I join? Please!!!!! :D

I'm single since birth but I don't feel alone though...:) there is so much to think and worry about...and much more things to be happy about.:D haha! :D Let's all be super great friends and then we won't be lonely, ever. :) Haha. :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That it is we must eat cookies together ;)

Hello! You said many good words in your post. I feel the same thing as you are. It's brilliant ^.^

why? don't be like that...:) there's so much reason to be happy about (like YAOI!!!! *giggles*....and friends)..:D Hahahahaha!!!...:D What ever you are feeling right now, I know you can get over it and make you evolve to a happier you...:D