hama71

Yeah..he spent 90% of his life at chinese school..LOL

Well I'll try to ask him..

He also demanded me to learn some chinese becoz his couldnt even speak his mother language properly..=='''

I will try ok?? ^^

Really??!!!!:hamtaro-005 (8): awesome!!!! So I will keep my thumbs for his cooperation!

It would be awsome if we could finally find some "helpful soul" to ask for help with translations for our personal admiration iconsrabbit8

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, haven't read any manga yet <. seriously. he is adorbs really looks innocent and cute at the same time that hickey scene best ever oh his smokin smexy on src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/biggrin1.png.778f8ffe42c285836ec8df35cfae6e72.png" alt=":D"> after watching that, i want a hickey too HAHAHAHAHA

we should go to that ramen shop together, and let's see, who's gonna get his number first :cuteonion46:

i just celebrated by watching takumi 4 misu x shingyoji rocks!!!

oh gosh...hickeys are AWESOME!!! *grins* giving them and receiving them is layers of awesome. :D

ohmigosh...if we go to the ramen shop together...i am gonna put my dignity in the bag. hahahahahah!!!

i'll put it back on after we leave the place. xD

MisuShin is always a good reason to celebrate.

Last_sky16 feed me these muffins ^_^;; It's my birthday today June 2nd, I'm 25 now. wheeee.... now with takumi-related.... DONT U WISH U WERE THE AUDIENCE??? MUahahah!♥♥♥

DSCN0160.jpg

To be able to watch them THAT close in person would take all my self-control not to scream my head off.

i'm gonna bite my lip so hard. i will bleed yo! this kind of shooting must be super quiet. not a single pin drop or the mood is lost. thanks so much for sharing this image.

Hi there....

Really nice and see the new threads this way ^^

June Pride's here.....

Takumi kun.... The sweetest series I've watched ^^

It truly is, Hoshi chan!

I'm so glad you are enjoying the love all around.

@seren83

FOREVER SHIPPING THIS COUPLE ♥♥♥♥ Gyaahhhhhh YES IT's from the video. I made them what in an hour::; Omdsijfdf I'm Insane!

tumblr_m50qdgzzv61ruxrkeo1_250.gif

tumblr_m50qdgzzv61ruxrkeo2_250.gif

BabaXNaitou♥♥

You did this for an HOUR?

That's like one of the awesomest things to do for an hour. you are amazing, Sloan!

They're so cute. i wanna throw confetti at them. I wanna give them a plushie each with their names on it. I wanna bake a box of cupcakes in their names. so adorable!!

IDK WHAT he was talking about butOMFOMFOMFOMG ISNT HE LIKE SO CUTE???

DSCN0122.jpg

and omfg, i love this look. rawr, SO SEXY♥

DSCN0067.jpg

oh gosh i remember these. the image was taken during breaks from the Pure shooting. the one below was taken during the reading of the script. i LOVE LOVE LOVE how Taiki looks so serious and focused. I love his ring. gosh, that boy has like the coolest rings i've seen. i love wearing rings and i want those rings he wears. they look so cool and sexy. thanks for sharing these. i am so saving them.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remembered during the first GIF..

Baba chan asked Taiki something and in out of sudden...

Taiki accidently called Baba chan as MISU-KUN!!!!!

That's the incident that I remembered the most..>///

Taiki blushes like crazy!!!!

Then Taiki made excuses when people starts teasing him..KYAAAA!!!!!

He said something about time..but I can't catch out what it is..

The second one is Taiki spouts some ridiculous answers when Baba chan asked him.

Baba chan couldn't help but laughing out LOUD!!!

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEE!!!!!!

There's one part where Taiki hesitating to give out his speech..

and Baba chan look at him VERY CLOSELY..

I almost get a heart attack that time..fuuuuh~~

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

but why would he say Misu-kun? *bites Taiki*

although i do remember when they were asked about something their favorite or was it the most memorable scene they liked in Pure..

Baba-chan answered was the scene where Misu smiles while he watched a sleeping Shingyouji on the desk.

Taiki answered that he couldn't remember exactly which scene would it be but it's whenever Shingyouji calls "Arata-san."

I was like...ohmigosh...can't these two give the best answers to drive me insane enough????

oh wow.

that was just amazing.

i mean they could have chosen the cheesiest route, they could have said...choco kiss scene or maybe...i dunno...fitting room scene...or maybe the garden scene...or perhaps the staring scene or maybe even the restaurant scene...

but no.

those were the memories that stood out the most for them and with those answers they gave it really showed how much the movie actually meant for them.

it made me love them even more.

for me...it was just perfect. it was just right.

• Like 4

For everyones „hungry eyes” at sunday’s evening a few nice fan made AMVs with our love objects rabbit16rabbit8rabbit13

1) Lea Salonga – We could be in love - Dai and Mao

Video:

2) Ayaka - Hajimari no toki (The beginning) - Gii x Takumi

Btw I love this song!! rabbit3Here is lyric if someone is interested:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwu612iNHU&feature=channel&list=UL

3) Sara Evans - I Could Not Ask For More - DaiMao

Video:

4) Oda Kazumasa - Love Story Wa Totsuzen Ni - Daichan×Mao

Lyric:

Video:

5) TOKIO - Kaze Ni Natte (I'm wind) – Arata & Shingyoji

Lyric:

Video:

ENJOY YOURSELF!!!......because I amrabbit10

• Like 4

@Last_sky16

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remembered during the first GIF..

Baba chan asked Taiki something and in out of sudden...

Taiki accidently called Baba chan as MISU-KUN!!!!!

That's the incident that I remembered the most..>///

Taiki blushes like crazy!!!!

Then Taiki made excuses when people starts teasing him..KYAAAA!!!!!

He said something about time..but I can't catch out what it is..

OMOMmomOmOmOFMOMFOmFOMg -dies- NOw you're telling me! GYAHHHHH I thought I can't love them any more. GYAHHHHHHHHH, my heart!!! My heart was about to explode after reading this. AWwww accidently called Baba-chan "Misu-kun". AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Cute oVerLOAD! -squeals- He still thinks about that lovely master of his- HAhaHHahAHah guess he really enjoyed being submissive!! MuaHAahahahah [/evil thoughts] But as I think of it... Shouldn't he have accidently called him Arata-san??? Since he said it in the movie often, not Misu-san. OMFfffffg he probably DID IT ON PURPOSE! !Fanservice ALERT! !!!♥ Oh dear, it's me over-analyzing thing again!♥

The second one is Taiki spouts some ridiculous answers when Baba chan asked him.

Baba chan couldn't help but laughing out LOUD!!!

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEE!!!!!!

There's one part where Taiki hesitating to give out his speech..

and Baba chan look at him VERY CLOSELY..

I almost get a heart attack that time..fuuuuh~~

OkAy. OKAY.[/daisuke-style] I had to go back and see what you're talking about. OMFOMFOMFOFMG Is this what you're talking about? -HEART ATTACK, revives- GYAHHHHH IM ALLLLIVveeeee.

Omfg Baba, Baba-chan! Don't give that look to your pet like that, You scaring him with all your SEKSINESS! HOLY MOLEY. What a sexy look, RAWRRRR♥ Give me that look, Baba-Chan. I'd love to have a heart attack again. GYAHHHHH!!!a

Baba: 【σ_σ】^~~...... v【*・ε・*】: Naitou

• Like 3

- - - Updated - - -

oh gosh i remember these. the image was taken during breaks from the Pure shooting. the one below was taken during the reading of the script. i LOVE LOVE LOVE how Taiki looks so serious and focused. I love his ring. gosh' date=' that boy has like the coolest rings i've seen. i love wearing rings and i want those rings he wears. they look so cool and sexy. thanks for sharing these. i am so saving them. [/quote']

I KNOW RIght??? I think rings are so sexy on men. RAWR♥♥♥

You did this for an HOUR?

That's like one of the awesomest things to do for an hour. you are amazing, Sloan!

They're so cute. i wanna throw confetti at them. I wanna give them a plushie each with their names on it. I wanna bake a box of cupcakes in their names. so adorable!!

Actually not even an hour. I made GIFS so many times, I can do it pretty fast. It's just a matter of time recording, capturing, downloading videos if allowed, load frames, compliation, timing, coloring, etc. SO many programs to do so. But But But I'm still experimenting with colors and stuff and make them small enough to be able to be played on tumblr. Soo thus, a bit more time. Teehehehehe, you can clearly see that through the gifs/pics I posted here. GYAHHH I love it!!!♥♥♥

• Like 2

@yojichan

Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!

The memories came back!!! the mushiness that BabaTaiki have is such a heart-melting memories...

Yojichan do u remember what they said about their fav scene??

Baba chan answered the scene where Shingyouji was running..

He explained that the scene is what Pure means.. it emphasize everything about the word Pure..

He really loves that scene!!! *sobbing*

Our Taiki answered "Arata-san" is the only thing that he could remember.

Baba chan then told Taiki that he feels gud whenever Taiki calls him that way.. *melts*

I think the lethal weapon of BabaTaiki is how sincere they are to each other.

I am not the type who loves mushy things and BabaTaiki is nothng like that.

They just have the aura of their closeness and thatz enough for me to melt on my knees.

We can feel the sweetness and how they respect each other very much.

@SloanAkira

FANSERVICE!!! That's wht I thought too..

There is no way Shin ever called his master with that name..

OR are they calling each other that WAY??

Kanemitsu and Misu-kun?? LOL

I was squealing like crazy when the 1st time I watched that scene.

Taiki's empty minded plus 4D is working cutely in that stage greeting. KYAAAAA!!!!!

Baba chan death stare!!!!!

I would be dead if I am Taiki.. but Taiki seems so relax..huhuhu

Maybe he used to that?? I knew that some lovers loves their partner look at them like that. *ignore this* LOL

Baba chan never look at other people that way.

Even when Hayashi's bday..Baba chan still look at Taiki closely when Taiki's talking..

ISN'T THAT.....????? HOHOHOHO

• Like 4

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

but why would he say Misu-kun? *bites Taiki*

although i do remember when they were asked about something their favorite or was it the most memorable scene they liked in Pure..

Baba-chan answered was the scene where Misu smiles while he watched a sleeping Shingyouji on the desk.

Taiki answered that he couldn't remember exactly which scene would it be but it's whenever Shingyouji calls "Arata-san."

I was like...ohmigosh...can't these two give the best answers to drive me insane enough????

oh wow.

that was just amazing.

i mean they could have chosen the cheesiest route, they could have said...choco kiss scene or maybe...i dunno...fitting room scene...or maybe the garden scene...or perhaps the staring scene or maybe even the restaurant scene...

but no.

those were the memories that stood out the most for them and with those answers they gave it really showed how much the movie actually meant for them.

it made me love them even more.

for me...it was just perfect. it was just right.

Hahahaha yojichan..those memories of them are so precious!!!

I still remember how crazy I am when Hama-san posted about that.

I think you must still remember this..

Baba chan also said this..

He loves the running part because he feels that scene really emphasize the meaning of Pure.

The scene really shows what Pure is all about.

OMG!!! He thinks precisely about the movie and it's really makes me sobbing on how deep his thought is about Pure.

Our empty minded and 4D Taiki only remembers the word "Arata-san"

Baba chan said that HE LOVES it when Taiki called him that way!!!!

He said that it makes him feels GOOD...*Q*

I love the fact that they're not too mushy nor cheesy towards each other..

With just the aura surrounding them..

They melted me on my knees...*faint*

I could not resist myself from falling for them. ^^

@Last_sky16

OMOMmomOmOmOFMOMFOmFOMg -dies- NOw you're telling me! GYAHHHHH I thought I can't love them any more. GYAHHHHHHHHH, my heart!!! My heart was about to explode after reading this. AWwww accidently called Baba-chan "Misu-kun". AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Cute oVerLOAD! -squeals- He still thinks about that lovely master of his- HAhaHHahAHah guess he really enjoyed being submissive!! MuaHAahahahah [/evil thoughts] But as I think of it... Shouldn't he have accidently called him Arata-san??? Since he said it in the movie often, not Misu-san. OMFfffffg he probably DID IT ON PURPOSE! !Fanservice ALERT! !!!♥ Oh dear, it's me over-analyzing thing again!♥

OkAy. OKAY.[/daisuke-style] I had to go back and see what you're talking about. OMFOMFOMFOFMG Is this what you're talking about? -HEART ATTACK, revives- GYAHHHHH IM ALLLLIVveeeee.

Omfg Baba, Baba-chan! Don't give that look to your pet like that, You scaring him with all your SEKSINESS! HOLY MOLEY. What a sexy look, RAWRRRR♥ Give me that look, Baba-Chan. I'd love to have a heart attack again. GYAHHHHH!!!a

Baba: 【σ_σ】^~~...... v【*・ε・*】: Naitou

Hahahahahah YOU ARE INSANE and I love it!!!

I think the old members like me and yojichan managed to catch up all of BabaTaiki's interview..

THAT GIF!!!! yeah that was it!!! MISU-KUN!!! >

I think that was A FANSERVICE!!!

How could he spits out MISU-KUN??!!

The only name that Shingyouji called Misu is ARATA-SAN..

OR are they playing role play game behind us??

I wanna sneak into Taiki's handbag and steal his phone.

Then I wanna check out his phonebook to see whether..

there's a name Misu-kun in there..LOL

I am going crazy right now!!!

Gosh!!!!! How come I keep falling for them again and again??

I've in love with them for such a long time..

but till now...I KEEP GETTING CRAZIER!!

Btw,,do you know that there's one fanmeeting with only BabaTaiki in it??

It was suppose to be only Baba chan but then Taiki showed up..

That was becoz Baba chan texted Taiki "Help me" with sad emoticons rabbit0..

I think that was the most memorable lovely part of BabaTaiki..

Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

• Like 2

Last_sky16

I think the old members like me and yojichan managed to catch up all of BabaTaiki's interview..
I'm gonna cry now T__TTTTTTT WHy Didnt I come earlier. GYAahhh Do you have any scripts, interviews, translations related to BabaTaiki??? Gahhhh!!! I'd love to read whatever they said to each other♥! No matter how minuscule it is!

Btw,,do you know that there's one fanmeeting with only BabaTaiki in it??

It was suppose to be only Baba chan but then Taiki showed up..

That was becoz Baba chan texted Taiki "Help me" with sad emoticons ..

I think that was the most memorable lovely part of BabaTaiki..

Fanmeeting? What is that??? Is there a video of that? GYAHHH I wonder why he texted him 'help me'??? Hated the predictament he was in??? LOL. omfg Taiki showed up? Omfg, Instant PERFECT Lover- I mean. HOW ROMANTIC IS THAT??? Baba HELLO??? DATE HIM GYAhhhhhhhhh~~~ I'm going crazy NOW♥♥!!! th_84.gifth_84.gifth_84.gif

I wonder if they still see each other and hang out... ♥dokidoki♥ BABA, stop hanging out with Shouta or Aiba -GRRRR BLEERGHHH! [i'm sure he's busy with Go-Busters... I just saw episode 14. OMFG- I know this isnt TK related but I'd love to drag Baba-Chan around. TEKEKEKEKE, Lucky Lucky Suzuki

tumblr_m52xkndYke1ruxrkeo1_r4_250.gif

@last_sky16

Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!

The memories came back!!! the mushiness that BabaTaiki have is such a heart-melting memories...

Yojichan do u remember what they said about their fav scene??

Baba chan answered the scene where Shingyouji was running..

He explained that the scene is what Pure means.. it emphasize everything about the word Pure..

He really loves that scene!!! *sobbing*

Our Taiki answered "Arata-san" is the only thing that he could remember.

Baba chan then told Taiki that he feels gud whenever Taiki calls him that way.. *melts*

I think the lethal weapon of BabaTaiki is how sincere they are to each other.

I am not the type who loves mushy things and BabaTaiki is nothng like that.

They just have the aura of their closeness and thatz enough for me to melt on my knees.

We can feel the sweetness and how they respect each other very much.

rabbit8rabbit8rabbit8

First of all..

KYAAAAAA IM DOUBLE POSTING THINGS!!!!

I posted the first post yesterday and IT DIDNT SHOW UP TILL TODAY!!!

Becoz of my bad memory issues.. I thought that I havent reply it yet..

and now SEE WHAT HAPPENED??!!!!!

I feel so embarrassed!!! >

@Sloan Akira

Just go to the previoud fanclub especially the second thread.

IT IS ALL THERE!!! ^___*

I found websites with their interview and Hama san translated it.

Hama san helped us a lot with the translation things.

Plus dun be too sad because we are all so happy to more MisuShin fans here.

Yojichan and I have been feeling quite lonely without new members to discuss about them *huggiess*

The fanmeeting is actually a stage greeting for the 5th movie.

Baba chan was suppose to attend and do the stage greeting there alone but he has no confidence in it. The ticket also are not totally sold.

Soooooo, Baba chan decided to text Taiki "I'm alone" with sad smiley and asked for his help. Kyaaaaaa!!!! Taiki replied him and said "Dun worry u are not alone"!!!!

When the news abouf Taiki special appearance showed up on TK website..THE TICKETS ARE IMMEDIETLY SOLD OUT!!!!

I wish that are still seeing each other too!! :-(

Taiki keeps hanging out with Onoda and Baba chan keeps hanging out with Shota. WTF?!!!

Maybe they did seeing each other but they kept it as a secret huh??

• Like 3

@ OMffffgg I'm telling you the posts are funky right now. I keep getting errors...when I quote things, they're doubled. And my post shows up but the "last posted by" doesnt update!!

Plus dun be too sad because we are all so happy to more MisuShin fans here.

Yojichan and I have been feeling quite lonely without new members to discuss about them *huggiess*

AAwwwww I hope to spend my whole life even in wheelchair discussing Misu/Shingyouji~Baba/Taiki with you guise. -teary- tekekeke *huggiess back*

~GAAHHHHH♥♥

:8yoyo13: OK MISSION: Read From Page 1 to Page 100 TK FanClub II. :8yoyo13:

• Like 2

aaaawwwww~~OMG!!!

I missed so many things..... and srsly..............TKFC4!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

but, srsly, wtf???? I've been away SO LONG????!!! O_O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

@Seren- okay now I'm watching the video u posted. OMG!!!!!!!!

Can I hug you??♥♥♥ THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

I'm only at 8min and I've fainted already 2435 times..... KYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

omg srsly. first of all a quick note about Dai chan hair.

right now I'm totally spazzing over his hair GOSH. I love that color. WOoOoOoOOaaAh!!!!

and it looks like silk ----aaaaaaawwww------ srsly Dai,

you use a special hair conditioner or something becoz

your hair looks so sooooft AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~ I WANNA TOUCH IT ♥!!!!!!!! ahahahahah xD

and srsly, SRSLY!!! what can I say about BABA and TAIKI????

I'm dying right now. That couple.damn, that couple is soOoOoOoO perfect.

seeing them together makes my heart stop.

and why Taiki looks always so embarrassed and shy when he's with BAAAAAABA?!aaWwWwWwW~~

and it seems that Baba has a lot of fun with him and seriously, Baba. YOU!

why always you look at Taiki in that supersupersupersuper sexy way??????!!!!!

THAT SEXYKILLER gaze, Sloan you're totally right.

but, srsly, it looks soOoOo natural and genuine,

its not just fanservice affair or something, neeeeeeee????? aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr.

THAT GIF!!!! yeah that was it!!! MISU-KUN!!! >

I think that was A FANSERVICE!!!

How could he spits out MISU-KUN??!!

The only name that Shingyouji called Misu is ARATA-SAN..

OR are they playing role play game behind us??

I wanna sneak into Taiki's handbag and steal his phone.

Then I wanna check out his phonebook to see whether..

there's a name Misu-kun in there..LOL

OmMmMmMmgGgGg!!!!!! okay srsly. I mean, ARATA-SAN!!!! That's fanservice, right?

but. MISU-KUN??????? WHAT IS IT???????? I mean, totally out of nowhere.

Wtf???? ahahaha gosh June, yeah probably they are playing some role playing games behind our backs.

its like: okay tonight I'm Misu-Kun and you are Kanemitsu-kun, okay♥?.

tonight instead I'm officer Baba and you are Maid Taiki, okay♥?.

@v@

*covers her nose*

GooOoOoOoOSsSsSsSshHhHhH.

Soooooo, Baba chan decided to text Taiki "I'm alone" with sad smiley and asked for his help. Kyaaaaaa!!!! Taiki replied him and said "Dun worry u are not alone"!!!! When the news abouf Taiki special appearance showed up on TK website..THE TICKETS ARE IMMEDIETLY SOLD OUT!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahah omg xD

okay srsly, Baba-chan texted "I'm alone" to Taiki and PLUS added a sad SMILE?????!!!

ommmmmmmmmmmggggggg.

so they text each other.

SO THEY TEXT EACH OTHER????????

so they text each other!

srsly that 's something that makes me totally go KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

becoz right now I'm trying to imagine Baba chan in bed all alone,

texting to Taiki "I feel alone and I can't sleep. What are you doing?" with lots of :( and :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH xD!!!!!

• Like 5

@SloanAkira

You could also read the first's thread as well..

Maybe starts from the middle of it..

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR READINGS!!! ^^

@ShivaDrake

THERE YOU ARE!!!!

I MISSED YOU SO BADLY!!!!!!!!! *hugs tightly*

I was like.."Where's the rabid girl has gone???"

I KNOW RIGHT??!!!!!!

BabaTaiki is sooooo PERFECT!!

I think whenever I watch them together I cant help myself from saying "You two should get married.."

Officer Baba chan and Maid Taiki huh???

I'm thinking something DIRTY HERE!!!!! *slaps myself*

Gosh I blame all those Yaoi manga for poisoning my mind. LOL

KYAAAAA!!! Arianna letz make the fangirls jump!!! *jumps*

I was melting when the first time i read that they are texting each other!!!! >,,

You thought makes me drrroooollling....

Baba chan lying on his bed while texting with Taiki is such a beautiful imagination!!!!! *Q*

I'm wondering if they did not just text each other..

Maybe some video calls???

Taiki must be grinning like a bunny while texting with Baba chan.. hehehehe

Plus.. I think Taiki will lose his mind when Baba chan stares at him like that.

He become so speechless and we could also see that he's flustering A LOT!!!!

Gosh... Im soooooo out of oxygen right now. @@

it's so true.

June and I go way back.

the TK threads were heavily dominated by DaiMao and i'm not saying we don't love them. we're fans too! :D

but oh gosh...the BabaTaiki topic was not a major thing back then despite Pure's release.

it came to a point that June and I were only talking to each other. LOL

Hama-san would share us AMAZING info on BabaTaiki and we're jumping to the stars out of sheer happiness.

then every now and then a member pops up going spazztic about BabaTaiki and we'd be so happy and then POOF! they're gone or not so active making me and June into two sad bunny girls. :(

we've been spazztic for A LONG TIME.

so seeing all the MisuShin and BabaTaiki love suddenly explode at the Takumi-kun FC 3...

WE'RE REALLY ON A HIGH. :D

OK MISSION: Read From Page 1 to Page 100 TK FanClub II. :8yoyo13:

Oyoyooy gambatte kudasai!!!:hamtaro-005 (8): I read all the posts not so long ago and I know how loooooooooooong it took me;) but it was worth of my time and I learn a lot important things and reading your posts people was really so much fun ^^

aaaawwwww~~OMG!!!

I missed so many things..... and srsly..............TKFC4!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

but, srsly, wtf???? I've been away SO LONG????!!! O_O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

@Seren- okay now I'm watching the video u posted. OMG!!!!!!!!

Can I hug you??♥♥♥ THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

I'm only at 8min and I've fainted already 2435 times..... KYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

omg srsly. first of all a quick note about Dai chan hair.

right now I'm totally spazzing over his hair GOSH. I love that color. WOoOoOoOOaaAh!!!!

and they look like silk ----aaaaaaawwww------ srsly Dai,

you use a special hair conditioner or something becoz

your hair look so sooooft AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~ I WANNA TOUCH THEM ♥!!!!!!!! ahahahahah xD

Wow new face for me! Hello to you:hamtaro-005 (10):.. and I like your enthusiasm^^ you can hug me anytime!!

I am happy you liked my video!

And yes Daisuke's hair are amazingly sparkling rabbit8.... I even think it's a shame for me but he's a guy but he have much better hair then I do!!! Ahhhhh I would gladly wash his hair for him at last once... uhhhh dreams! sweet dreams!!!rabbit16

Oh yeah guys does anyone know what model of mobile phone Mao and Daichan use???rabbit12 I see their phons a lot on photos from their's bloogs but I don't recognize model. Help me please if you can!rabbit0

That's right. Bunny sisters has been so LONELY for quite some time. *nods*

We only talk and screaming also squealing to each other and this make us feel so alone. No matter how big or amazing the BabaTaiki news is.. It has been only us who were turning insane.

Thank God all of u are here. We are now a very happy Bunny Sisters!!! *bunny jumping*

• Like 3

@seren83 Omfg, you have no idea how much you inspired me♥♥♥! I started TKC I instead of II and you're right! It's totally worth it

@Junnie... Can I be a bunny sister too??? rabbit0

AND OMFOMFOMFOMFOMFffffffffffgggg I saw these gifs in the first thread and couldn't help think...

babaryobishin01.gif

babaryobishin02.gif

Baba: No.. No I am not attracted to you.rabbit11

-249967_137421439667779_118253334917923_260520_4531840_n.jpgTaiki waltzes in, "Hi, I'm here to do an auditioning to be K. Shingyouji?"

-265068_140935672649689_4409738_n.jpgBaba: rabbit2 Now that's more my type. rabbit14

AHHHHH SOrry, I couldn't HELP IT. Sorry, Bishin!! My StoOpid Imagination GyahhHHHH~~~~ But I wonder why Taiki replaced Bishin? Anyone knows?

-goes back to reading first TKC thread-

• Like 3

@Sloan: i wish you all the best to be able to absorb the previous threads of the TK fanclub from the very beginning. :D

FIGHTING!!

now to answer your question..well the reason Bishin left was to continue his studies.

Taiki didn't lobby for the role of Shingyouji. He was chosen by the producers. :D

OMG!! i haven't seen that video before of Baba-chan and Bishin..awww...poor Bishin not getting any love there. Baba-chan looks like he wanna disappear onstage. Bishin had to grab his hand. oh gosh...watching this over and over is making me feel awkward for Bishin. oh gosh..you poor guy!!! STOP TOUCHING BABA-CHAN!!! GET A HINT!!!

TOTALLY DIFFERENT when Baba-chan and Taiki are together.

They can't get their eyes off each other especially Baba-chan. When Taiki touches him, Baba-chan never flinches. The more he reciprocates and looks closely into Taiki. Lots of smiles. They look like they're made for each other.

@Ari: Welcome back!! we missed you!!! *hugs*

@seren: *sad panda face* i'm so sorry i could not help you with that specific information. :(

a friend of mine shared a couple of sites about understanding Japanese cellphones so i will share it here as well for anyone who's curious.

• Like 1

@roberta: OMG! OMG! OMG!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!

where did you find these?

Do you realize HOW LONG i have waited and was searching all over online for larger scanned images this magazine feature?

all i have is this little dinky avatar that i've been using since forever! T________________T

if i'm not mistaken, this was something they did for Visualboy.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUCH!!

this is awesome..no wait...TOO AWESOME!!

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

i'm really freaking out.

OH MY HEART!!!

oh gosh..i am crying..

it's THAT important to me.

this is beyond! oh wow. oh wow.

my heart...

that's it..

i've seen my inspiration. perfect.

• Like 1

@yojichan, you could have asked me! I have like "1,500 items" [videos, pictures, captures] of BABA few Takumi-kun but if I find bigger size or better quality, I replace these files. I have above pictures same size and one on the couch without the link on it.

Oh, oh, also, I demand to know what your avatar is, yojichan. Is that taiki and baba- I can't tell- it's so small and I never seen that picture around. :rabbit1::rabbit1::rabbit1:

Gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you for answering my questions. I totally agree. Baba felt so much natural around Taiki because I think they have similar spirits. ♥ ♥ I think Taiki is so much cuter and Baba, -melts-the smiles, the hugs... GAHhhh But I still wonder why he and Taiki doesn't really snuggle all that much on fanmeeting stages. Oh I know-THEY'RE NERVOUS- tekekekeke not like bold Daisuke-chan. SOOOO ADORABLE!

• Like 1

yes, it's BabaTaiki.

it's of the same series of pictures as the ones posted by roberta and the couch photo.

my tiny avatar is taken on the couch as well.

i've been looking for a larger image than this one but i am hopeless.

we might get lucky finding something here

well, uhm...yeah Baba-chan and Taiki are not that touchy touchy on fanmeets but uhm...oh gosh...oh gosh...their chemistry is undeniable and it's not them being shy..they're incredibly comfortable with each other actually. you could almost taste it..

oh gosh..it's so hard for me to go further 'cause my lips are twitching.

i'm stammering actually..

oh my gosh..how do i?

oh...

i'm nervous to give my impression.

i'm so weird, i know.

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

OMFOMFOMFOMFOMFffffffffffgggg I saw these gifs in the first thread and couldn't help think...

babaryobishin01.gif

babaryobishin02.gif

Baba: No.. No I am not attracted to you.rabbit11

-249967_137421439667779_118253334917923_260520_4531840_n.jpgTaiki waltzes in, "Hi, I'm here to do an auditioning to be K. Shingyouji?"

-265068_140935672649689_4409738_n.jpgBaba: rabbit2 Now that's more my type. rabbit14

AHHHHH SOrry, I couldn't HELP IT. Sorry, Bishin!! My StoOpid Imagination GyahhHHHH~~~~

Buahahaha yes yes rabbit14 you can become a well known stage-manager in near future^^ nice lines!

Because of laughing I pour out my tea when I was reading that!

well the reason Bishin left was to continue his studies.

Taiki didn't lobby for the role of Shingyouji. He was chosen by the producers. :D

@seren: *sad panda face* i'm so sorry i could not help you with that specific information. :(

a friend of mine shared a couple of sites about understanding Japanese cellphones so i will share it here as well for anyone who's curious.

I din't know that Bishin left series because of his studies.... hmmm ...but that was good luck for Taiki then by that time.

But I am wondering if Bishin had to keep on series I am wondering how he would play those "fire scenes" with Baba rabbit12.... no! no! rabbit5 ......no picture coming in my headrabbit7...... there is only Taiki by Arata's side.

I can't think other way!

Yojichan .....anyway thanks for links I will check it for sure.

Ohhhh I want to become a pendant on Mao's and Daichan's phon rabbit8............. somebody please hung up me there rabbit0!!!!!!

• Like 2