• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

i always remember the past when i used to eat it before school and steel some before bedtime , and stomach ache too

nutella.jpg

• Like 1

Good morning~

Up early to get a haircut ^^ Gonna be busy all week with Vicc and UppCon so... See ya Monday (;

I want those Tokidoki headphones (: 60 euro, they look nice. But they look so big XD. But gotto buy new headphones since my in ears are DEAD again =_=

WTF! What a rude and Stubborn! When people give a goddamn advice just listen them since it's for your good though! Newbie yet harsh, stupid me talk to her!!

• Like 1

I'm gonna talk the fuck out of that bitch, seriously. I do not fight, not yet. If I fight they have messed with me in a REAL wrong fucking way. Girl dear, you're shit without your fakebuddies. Using someone as your guard, I can do that as well. But poorly enough, I am not as poor as you, yet I wouldn't even change my level to your lowliving creature,

say it once more again motherfucker.

I double dare you motherfucker, say it once again.

• Like 2

Jin,

I'll tell you a wise tactic, laugh or smirk and turn back at them. Leave their words in the air,floating like empty air bubbles. They'll go green,I assure you. But be careful,some are aggressive. XD Usually if it's someone aggressive,when annoyed by this tactic,they want to fight. But since I can fight,not afraid. But you be careful,people nowadays are crazy. =/

Very good advice, Saga.

I usually manage to calm the other person down so physical violence is avoided. I do this the same way I calm down agressive horses and dogs. It works with humans too. The more fired up they are, the calmer I am. If they are shouting, my vioce will be calm and neutral. What I tell them depends on the situation.

But if someone just insulted me out of the blue I just say "okay, thanks. Bye" in a very dissmissive voice and then just walk away like notning happened XD

• Like 2

Yeah I know Saga, that is what I usually do but now she has done it. First of all when she's alone, she shits bricks when I gaze at her. But then she gets all bitchy when a higher person is with her, I'm gonna see her when she's alone that damn bitch. Actually she deserves a painful punch in her face, but I won't filthy my hands... >_

I just dare her to say it once, motherfucking time what she said this day and then, right in my face, and alone, that stupid lowlife...

I'm not afraid either, either I have never fought before, only kick boxing

When I might lose, I just motherfucking laugh my ass off...

But they either have never fought before, they just have a fucking big mouth against others but shit bricks when people talk back to them.

Oh god, I am pissed. sorry to write this -.- being pissed is nothing for me.

Jin, oh Jin laugh. -pulls up corners of lips-

• Like 1

@jin she is not worth your attention , H.A.T.E.R.S = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

ignore her ... and hope she wakes up without a head lol

• Like 1

Jin, if I may offer you some insight, it sounds like what you're dealing with is a person who is not worth your time and energy. I think the biggest 'fuck you' would be to completely ingore the person. Not even look at them. Everytime you think of that person let the thoughts fade away. Find something you like to think about instead.

• Like 1

Gonna forget 'bout this annoying girl, let her takes all blame for what she have done to my friends!

@Jin: You make a very good decision, dear,, not to filthy your hand just to punch some b*tch like her.. when you eventually see her alone, face to face, but as Saga said, you must be careful since people nowadays are unpredictiable also can be going sane all of sudden (believe me, It happened to me last week),, just act cool and keep your pride, dear. I'll always support you here :D

• Like 1

@ Nath

Haha indeed,

@ Nic

Well dear, not really. I've been ignoring all my life until second grade, they only find it funnier, they think that I am weak, and even get weaker for ignoring. They just want a big fucking ass feedback back until they shut their mouths xD.

@ Andreanitzo (seriously how am I going to call you dear?)

I know, who is aggressive and who not. But the people I am talking about are just fat weak lazy asses. -sigh- meh, I'll just give her a nice gift of "Fuck you" to her and a goodbye~

• Like 1

Usually that happens among the teens,to be honest.

When I was at high school xD Well,I was a bully though never bullied,people took me for a bully on their own. By the way I act,behave or glare without a single word.

A few has dared to go and ,not actually insulting,but annoying me. I usually beckon them with a finger ''come here'',without saying a word.

If they have ignored me I kick the bin towards them and jab hands in pockets,going my way to where I would have been gone,if they weren't there.

If they come,but with two other friends,for example. As in, five vs one(me), I just reach hand for a contact to the certain person. As in,set a hand on their shoulder,lower down to them a bit and whisper in a calm voice ''Next time I won't overlook it. Have a nice day.'' And pass them by.

Because this way,the other four people are out of the circle you create thru setting your hand on her shoulder. As in,the body language says ''dare to frigging remove my hand,and you are dead.'' The calm voice shows you are not afraid. Which makes them sh*t pants.

I'll tell you one more,when she is all strong,but when not alone,call your friends hide somewhere close,and go yourself all alone there against them. Ask ''what's the problem'' ,hear them out and yawn with ''Is that all? M'kay. Bye.''

Even if you hear insult,when you do that..I assure you they'll be ''What the.. o_O ''

Such people aren't the fight-type. They only talk. If you suddenly stomp with foot,you'll see how she'll jump back. I guarantee it. (:

One thing,from my personal experience. I had a similar thing,once I was against such a person,they only talk. But be careful for a sudden attack behind back. Someone might be waiting for a chance to take you down from behind. Luckily back then,I caught the kick and when the person flopped down,all the 10 people backed off,scared. (: Since my friends came out from the corners. Told them to way until they attack me. XD -Bully Advice- ;P

OK here is the deal I have thinking alot about butts of late guys and women's. The more I see these women with these realy uly butts in tite pants the more I think I like a nice cute butt to look at. maybe it is just me but I like a women with a nice butt and lets not forget the guys. This may seem unfair to say someones butt is ugly but then a guys just know what he likes and for me a cute butt is it.

• Like 1

@Jin.

Usually "ignoring" is the key to keep yourself out of trouble, in these kinds of situations.

When it doesn't work then yes, i do agree with Saga. Be sure to never let anyone see or think you might be afraid.

You are yourself, no one should lower what you worth. Who are they anyway?!

But's really a pain to have to deal with such sh**** people.

Just be safe dear, ok? ;)

• Like 1