Say whatever you want VI

Saga

Saga, mother of poster. ;D

Same here, a girl got sudden mad because I was glaring at her, which she found a bitchy glare. I glare bitchy... very bitchy.

My friends never dare things, they are the sweet type. But one of them was gossiping about me, being dumb and having outgrowth... But my friend was like: What? omygod you're not the one to say that.

And then she had to shut up o.o, but happily she told everything to me so I can add that to my goodbye gift for her.

But the stupidest thing is, bitch 1 had a fight with bitch 2 but bitch 2 got a sudden fight with a girl of my mixed class and now those bitches are together ;D and now they are annoying me =_=

Ah, I envy you... All my friends aren't like that. My best friend moved to almost another country which is 6 h with train. And the friends here are like... I dunno? You can depend on them but they aren't always for you, friends like that.

Sucks to be me, but well. Dunno if the advice is helpful for someone who actually is not a bully, but just a 'bitch'.

@ Belita

Thanks Belita but don't worry, they won't hurt me or whatever. My past is already one fucking thing so I can't let my future take it away too, I know what I am doing. (:

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Omg PEOPLE THAT SMOKES IN A NON SMOKING AREA : DIIIIIIIIEEE

PEOPLE THAT WALKS SLOWLY AS FAAAAA* IN A CROWDED PLACE : DIIIIEEE

PEOPLE THAT STOPS FOR NO FREAKIN REASON CAUSING A CHAIN REACTION OF PPL BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER : DIE V.V

Right now i'm truly understanding the meaning of what "making a mess of things" really is.

Some people just live to set discord among others.

2462380423_dbd7b7916f.jpg

Peace, people...

• Like 1

People are so rude today, I mean I accidentally tripped over a woman's foot today at work and spilled wine all over her. And I tried to clean her up apologizing and she said that I had to pay for her dry cleaning when she clearly had her foot sticking out of the table. >.<... and then my boss yelled at me for being a klutz....="(">

• Like 1

@Jin:Ah, call me Nita, dear^^ oh wtf! lazy, fat and.. annoying?? so bothersome! Okay dear, I guess you really really have to calm down and just ignore that kind of lowlife person, she's not deserve your attention (of any kind ways) at all! And I'm just so agree with your gift! throw these gift right in her face >.

• Like 3

Well the most common would be aple and cinamon but pear seems to be a fad now oh and figs too theres also banofee pie and il go for chocolate pie anyday :)

• Like 1

Oh...that awkward moment when someone who hasn't talked to you in 4 years on MSN you forgot about starts up a convo O_o

>_>...I sense a motive XD

@belita

Gluttonous stalker?!!!!:cuteonion37: Its call passion actualy

and if you need recipe or any suggestion feel free to ask ^ ^

@Belita- Yeah I guess so... :leaf8: But I do make really good pies~ And food too... I can show a picture of it~

FrenchSilkChocPie.jpg

There's the pie~ :msn_red_fox 3

@lisa: Okay I will but I'll tease you all with that picture~

• Like 8

@Kai

Yeah, maybe that person needs something. It happened a few times to me as well :p

@yin_yang_lover

Wooow! *__* Can I also have a bite?