Say whatever you want VI

Saga

**And Belita's drool created quite a short circuit by falling everywhere!!!!**

OH MY GOD!! That's not a pie!!! That's just....i can't even get one adjective good enough to describe it...

You can't do this to people man... :4yoyo22::8onion5:

@ lisa

I was talking about myself really :leaf8:

gluttonous stalker -----> Belita! Yep that's me xD

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Oh my lord!!!!is that real?? I'v never seen a pie looks that great...*drool* im supose to be sleping now but I think il have a quick snack...

@belita

Hahaha sory never thought anyone could be as pasionate as I am in food. Lets join our hands together and say 'long live food! May god protect our crops so we could savour more yumy food'

• Like 1

@Karin you are correct dear. Still not sure what she wants from me though, since she is beating around the bush ¬_¬

....I think I maaaaay remember why I haven't spoken to her for so long now after 30 mins worth of convo XD I- I don't even.

@Kai

i know this feeling and yes i am 100% sure behind it is a motiv.

@yin_yang_lover

OMG!!! this is not a pie, this is Haven ♥♥♥

set me on your fan list :D

• Like 1

@Kai

LMAO after 30 mins of convo you still didn't get what she wants? :D Maybe she just decided to be friendly? :D

(though I still think there might be a hidden reason :p)

Nope I have no idea what she wants, she is not making any sense as well XD yeah maybe but she was never really the ‘friendly for no reason’ type of person lol

I agree with you and Rishi, she does sound like she wants something from me =/

• Like 1

@Kai- thank you~

@Karin-Yes pie for everybody!

@Belita- I know amazing right?

@Sailor- Will do~

@Lisa- Oh your going to hate me for this but I'll show it to you~

ice-cream-cake.jpg

I made that at my grandma's house~ I'm so evil~

• Like 2

@yin_yang_lover

it seems you are not only talanted as a confectioner...also in photography. i like the picture ;)

• Like 1

It is taking to long to do this mini game to get the ultimate wargod necklace. Gotta go kill skeletons then get 4 numbers arrange them in to possible 3 digit code then go fight more skeletons get to the chest then guess the code and get object. I am finally on the set where I can get what I want but only one try left before it resets and I have to do it all over again and it is kinda getting on my nerves.

Yeah my new goal is to beat this game that I haven't beat in the 5 years I have had it. I had to start all over cuz my little brother erased my old game off my memory card for his racing game. I had finally gotten to the forth and final disc after playing on and off for 4 years and it is all gone.

Oh >_

I hate when my brother touches my stuff. xD

Man, are we the only one active this morning/afternoon/evening? ;D

Yeah it is really annoying when siblings mess with your things, my sisters know better and apparently my brother hasn't learned from his past mistakes.

I'm not sure I keep coming and going on here.