Say whatever you want VI

Saga

Goodmorning... -rubs eyes and yawns- I'm awake... Kind of... >.<... my brother woke me up by coming in room and jumping on me... i hate when he does that>.<....>

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Yeah,indeed.

Damn nauseous feeling. =/

Haven't eaten properly for 3 days. Just ate a bit of cheese and felt like dying. XD

We have a new lady? -looks at yin_yang-

Zen or Dao? (:

Man, are we the only one active this morning/afternoon/evening? ;D

yo! im here *raises hand* it's 2pm here. good afternoon ladies :)

@Saga: Why haven't you eaten anything in three days dear.... And I'm a guy Saga-sama and zen

@Idg: Yeah I know right and I have to get ready at like 6... I have to open... >.

@rainieric: Correction I'm a guy... Do I really come off as a girl? :hamtaro-005 (5):

@saga: yeah, im always excited when im here :) this is indeed the best forum :D good job yoyo1

@zen? lol~ sorry my bad.. i didn't know that you're a guy too >.

I had the feeling,Yin,that you'll be a guy when I call you a lady. xD ... Chances.

Oh,I love Zen too. (: "The path you take is foolish,but understandable to only yourself" *_*

Glad to have someone who likes Zen Buddhism.

@Rai,

We do our best to keep it comfortable and users are our inspiration. (:

@yinyang just call me Chris my username is actually Ldg1814 not Idg I know it looks like an I lol.

That sucks will you get some more sleep before then?

@Saga: yes i agree. and oh, thank you for making us your inspirations :) i guarantee you that i'll behave and be a good member here :) :cuteonion46:

@rainieric: Lol it's fine, I'm not mad~ =)

@Saga: Lol chances make the world go around my dear, me too ^-^ some people don't understand that. And yup same here. =D

@Chris: I'm sorry! -bows head in shame- And nope since I'm already a wake, and it feels weird cause he's watching what I type... Creeper~ <.>

Yin,

Chances are like luck. And good luck is a good timing, a good spirit and some knowledge. That's what are chances/luck. (:

I see I'll get along with another Zen lover. (:

Rai,

Way to go! (: Thank you for the words. (:

@yinyang it's all good happens a lot, I'm not upset but spelling my name or online handle(since is is an abbreviation for my nickname) wrong is a pet peeve if mine. It's cuz when I was in school no one could spell my last name right and it would always tick off my dad so at a young age I was taught if they misspell your last name get mad, I know it is silly but most pet peeves are. Lol

@saga: sure, np :) i guess, my brain is working well today for that beautiful words i've said XD

@yin: it's ok dude :) oh im a guy too, so no worries~ next time ill put in ladies and gents :p

@Saga: So very true. :cuteonion57: And I can see us being fast friends as well. foxy2

@Chris: Yeah I know what you mean... One of my pet peeves is when my brother is being nosy... Like he is now... :msn_red_fox 12

@rainieric: yay~ I'm not the only one~ hehe and will do :hamtaro-005 (22):

@ yinyang yeah that is annoying also I am glad sometimes I live by myself. Though I do miss my siblings from time to time.

@Chris: Yeah well sadly I don't like it here... And now I have to go =( and I don't know when I'll be on next since the next few days I'll be swamped with work... ='( So bye everybody... :leaf:

even though i'm super broke and eating watered down vinegar water soup with rice...i find a reason to smile today because i am surrounded by the love of my seme and friends who cherish me and whom i cherish. i have my creativity and my goals. i'm all set.

p.s.

i intend to eat pasta this weekend.

FIGHTING!!!