• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

@Chris: Nope! The guy was being a total ass >.<... i makes it hard to even work with him he always cracks jokes about gay people having something wrong their heads... hate that guy>

@Sailor: ? Whats wrong?

@Lisa: Lisa! -hugs tightly-

@Chris- Yeah... Well I'm going to tell my boss I quit... I had it with Danny and everybody else.... And plus He was one of the reasons why one of my friends quit... =/... Or I could always ask for a transfer.... <.>

@ying

What idiot dares to treat my master like that?! If I were you I would record him mistreating others then get colegues coment on him and il over exagerate make myself looks like a victim so he'l get fired!!!

@SailorRishi: Wow... Well keep on rooting! I'm sure your team will win! =)

@Chris: Yeah I'm going to do that in a few minutes... And if the boss says yes then I get to leave early! Or he'll make me stay until my shift is over which it is at like 4...

@Lisa: -sweat drops- Uh I could do that or talk to my boss about a transfer which I will do as soon as he is done checking on people...

You'r to kind im also studying hr and its found that people most quit due to problematic colegue and managers.

I dont believe that the victim should quit.

@Lisa: Well I just got to talk to him about a transfer and he asked why and I told him... So he said yes to it and is now talking to Danny right now~ So I won! Haha! I must have caught him in a good mood~ And a plus he said that I can come by tomorrow to clean out my locker and talk to the other manager about me transferring to his restaurants so I'm heading home~

@SailorRishi: See~ I told you if you keep on cheering your team will get points~ ^-^

• Like 2

1:1 :D

Still ok ;)

The last 2 match's i didnt watch....this here was ok, they play not so good ...but atleast they not lose.