• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

@Chris: Yeah I know right? I so happy about that~

@lisa: And yes you are my sweet tooth pet~ onion2

@SailorRishi: Well that's good! =D Was it interesting? :msn_red_fox 3

@sailor who are you supporting :p

- - - Updated - - -

i suppose you support croatia :p sailor?

haha guess who i want to win :p SWEDEN or PORTUGAL GO GO GO haha

Yeah, Croatia :D

Now playing Spain Vs Ireland.....my favorite is Ireland (sorry Bridget :p), but it seems they do not have luck this year :(

Oh my friend, kitty, some of you may know her is dyeing her hair black tomorrow~ She is going to look like a sexy vampire~ :leaf5:leaf2

Well.... my Spanish heart is rabbit4 but my Irish one is rabbit0.

Great match, great players... great supporters, all of them... Irish supporters... you have shown what kind of country you are, fighting till the end... thank you for showing that fair play is possible. I had a great time....

Loool... I did!!! yest... Roni was quite out of the match but Varela did well... Pepe y Nani saved the match and Roni's mistakes... but finally they won!!

And well... Ireland is Ireland.... I just hope the can play closed enough in their own area to avoid Italian goals..loool....my poor Cinderella..-sobs,sobs- :p

• Like 1

So my drawing IS in the Aniway as number 1 or what? ._. (Aniway is a Dutch Anime magazine.) xD where are my presents huh?!

Friend: O//O tiger and bunny poster

Me: WHAT!? I AM GOING TO FREAKING BUY IT RIGHT NOW!

In the holiday. XD

Tc,sometimes I can't understand the people..They are saying things like "I love him" "I hate him" so easy,but if they really know the meaning of these words? I wonder.

• Like 1

Ok here is the thing why do people ask to be your freind on here then never wright you It is like if you did not want to wright me then do ask to be my freind.It is kind of sad.

SloanAkira: have to tell you like your sign.

Saga: bite