• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

is scared shitless that i might have just thrown my life away with this decision ! god i hope i can do this and its worth it, cause right now i spend more time crying and worrying than i do anything eles :/ ah man

i made a decision to leave a really well paying job to work n study part time and im so scared of leaving people behind and that i cant do it and that im gonna have trouble with money and pretty much worried i made a wrong decison, n i cant change it even though it will prob be good in the long run.

changes in life scare me n i dnt know how to deal...stupid huh 0_o

Dear misaki think of it as challenges that'l excite you. whats done is done. We YO members wil always suport you:leaf20: a

Wait!!! I'v just realised you live in london!!!lol im going there this wednesday XD

• Like 1

i hope it will be a good thing, and yep i cant change it now ! :/ haha really, where bouts in london you going?

hehe im in east london , well be so close lol , yeah i hope u guys can help wen i need it, cause im gonna need it x

@Misaki Aw dear that’s not stupid at all, I can understand how you are feeling, I hate having changes in my life as well. It may seem scary at first but you got to make the best of your decision now dear, there no point worrying about it. What’s done is done. You may have trouble with money at the start but you might be able to adjust after some time getting used to it. I feel you shouldn’t worry about it, yeah I know, it seems scary at first since you feel it might be a bad decision but you have to think about why you made this decision in the first place and like you said it will probably be good in the long run.

Now that my big ass comment is out the way, best of luck dear (:

• Like 1

lisa and kai are right, we'll always be here for you ~ if you need to rant, cry, whatever.

I hope it all goes well for you, but I'm sure it will. :)

• Like 1

Lol its 3 am and i was gonna take the train back home but realized I missed the last train XP and have to wait for two hours for the first train but i'll have to get back to work in 4 hours. lol i should just stay at work and sleep there XD