Say whatever you want VI

Saga

I'm drawing a naked Luka Crosszeria O_O... that wasn't actually what I supposed was to draw... XD

- - - Updated - - -

I'm drawing a naked Luka Crosszeria O_O... that wasn't actually what I supposed was to draw... XD

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Oh my.... Luka Crosszeria sketch is H O T *___*

I like roses, I like blood.

But I especially like a Bishi in there...

i think i'll be sleeping early tonight ^^ night YO:8onion73: i'm looking forward to tomorrow to see the update in post a picture of yourself thread. Hohoho!!

i feel bad for my sister’s friend, she and her sister got in bike accident , she got a broken leg and her sister was covered in bruises.....

to think that they just finished exams and they started their holiday >_

They say... that Square Enix revealed that they are going to remake Final Fantasy VII on the PC, since there is a new domain named: FinalFantasyVIIPC.com which is under Square Enix. The site is made 15 June by Square Enix Holdings company.

Amazing, for the PC... Please for the PS2 or PS3?

So, I'm sitting here in the middle of the night instead of sleeping; I have to get up in 5 hours.

Just because you're kinda incredible. I don't know why I'm like this. I have to be a masochist, otherwise I wouldn't want what is definitely the worst. For me, for you.

ARGH why I am getting so insande again? >.