Say whatever you want VI

Saga

They do not play from the beginning good...i know it that this will be haeppen.

Still Germany is in \^.^/

About the Fans, Croatia beside England has the worst Fans. You not belive it what is here going on when is a Match....Sometimes you cant even go on street. So bad :/

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

I am watching the most weirdest movie ever... @__@

the guy kills an old man and a little girl sees it then the murderer kills the little girl in hospital and then a nurse witnessed the scene and now he kills the nurse and then another person witnessed the scene and i think you know the rest..

somebody had a busy day..

ACKKKKK!!!!! mY files!! LOSTTT!! rabbit1rabbit1

Gonna cry aloudddd!! so dead!! :cuteonion25::cuteonion25::6onion72:

I need help, or advice actually... You see I am dating somebody new and he is really sweet and all but while I was at Orlando, Florida with my family... My ex called and wanted to get back together with me... And I told him no but he wont listen... =( And he is calling me right now... ugh... Please help... :msn_red_fox 18

@ yin_yang_lover

I think it'll depend only on what you wish to do, sweetie :)

Do you want to give a chance to your ex, or you don't?!

If you do then i suggest you have a very serious talk with the person you're seeing right now...

He'll be sad if you play with their feelings, so you should act correctly with both.

If you dont, and since you already told him you want nothing with him... Just tell him again, it's all over and that you wish he doesn't bother you again...

Start not taking their calls and not aswering their messages, so that they see you want a clean cut.

If he still insists on it... be sure to tell your current boyfriend about it... First so he doesn't think something is wrong(you cheating) and also maybe he can help you, and together you both find a way to solve that problem.

That's what i think, but it'll only depend on you. :)

• Like 1

@Belita: Wow thank you so much! =D And no way I want to give that creep another chance! Also your right about that... I really like my new boyfriend too, even though we started dating 3 day's ago... And I will.

Yet again thank you for the advice! foxy3foxy1

@andreanitzoo: -hugs- your never alone dear =)

• Like 1

Manga Fake. There are 7vol. and until the 7th vol. they had no sex :/ then you can imagine what torment I had to endure until it finally came to the act.

Oh, I have to read that one then...! I've been thinking about reading it for a while but never did...

Poor you, but it was good like it is right? ^^

It was ok ;)funny . beside that i also read Crimson Spell, so i became my yaoi dose^^

Fake is one of *must read* manga :D I recommend it .