• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

My cousin's boat was actually stolen this afternoon O_O

Probably some damn brats who can't resist because it's such an awsome speed boat, and I bet they don't even have a license to drive it. Because in this country everyone under 25 need a license to drive boats.

It was stolen in town as well, in town, as in there was probably witnesses. Damn...

My Hitsugaya bag which died in last grade of elementary school (-_-), now I at least can use you for my (>_

- Blank A4 paper

- Fine liners / Ink pens

- Color pencils

- Color markers

- Pencils

(: I pretty suck though - never uses that- since I suck...

oh wow.

i'm suddenly so sad.

didn't see this one coming.

i'm beginning to question myself if i should even stick around here anymore.

oh man...i wanna cry. whew..

Friend: Just don't kiss me! LIKE ON YOUR PICTURE.

Me: What picture? -forgot which Picture I used on my Skype-

Friend: The one with Sasuke and Naruto

Me: -looks at the picture- THAT... IS...ZACK AND CLOUD... YOU.... SAOVJEIRGJERG -rage-

• Like 2

@jin

Hahahaha I totaly understandfoxy4 that has just made my day I was pised of before. Oh crap someone just gave me 'you'r a weirdo' look.

@Jin

i would to try watch Naruto only bcouz these things^^The content has really yaoi moments, but ofc. these are only visible with yaoi eyes^^

Btw.current i reading Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku, this manga is soooooo ^___^....i have no words. The worst manga i ever read.

Ok, worst is maybe to harsh said...is more exhausting. Like i said before: sometimes I really do not know who is who and who said what:msn_red_fox 7...total confusing.

anyway since i buy all 5Vol. i will read them all. I'm this type of human who are interested in everything, even if it is crap^^

• Like 1

Sexual practice: Urethral intercourse

Urethral intercourse refers to the penetration of the female urethra by an object such as a penis or finger. It is not to be confused with urethral sounding, the act of inserting a specialized medical tool into the urethra as a form of sexual or fetishistic activity.

The untrained insertion of foreign bodies into the urethra carries a significant risk that subsequent medical attention may be required. Documented cases of urethral intercourse appear to have occurred between heterosexual couples; a survey of the global medical literature available in 1965 reported accounts of thirteen separate cases.However, the stretching of the urethra required by this form of intercourse has also reportedly resulted in a complete and permanent loss of urethral sphincter control (urinary incontinence); furthermore such intercourse would present a very high risk of bladder infection to the receptive partner.

dafuqdidijustreadmeme.jpg

@Belita

Why are you worried?

Euro 2012 jokes :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pepe-rooney PIZZA^^

4533331460sv1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@SloanAkira

i feel you very good. if i don't have AC, i would die....

• Like 1

will get my other phone later, and send some money to my sister.. why is it so hot again <. i wish to rain again at the window>

having to iron when it's hot outside, is not the best experience...:cuteonion24:

And to anyone who is sick, feel better soon and for now let others take care of you

@ Rishi

Good Morning :*

1st - Double lol!!! xD

The text wtf?! the image, pepe rooney...classic xD

Good laugh, to start the day in a good way ;)

2nd - I'm worried cause, my "antennas" are catching something strange going on, and i can't really say what... and i don't like that >_>

It's weird...even i can't explain :/

I sound like a crazy person xD

• Like 1