Say whatever you want VI

Saga

So just minutes ago... Some drunk ppl came slamming their fist to my brothers' door(which I'm staying over) and was yelling to open the door. My nephew turned off the light and listened to them to see if they were going to do something bad. Moments later it got all quiet after they left. Only to have them come and slam the door again and even the back door. I really did not have a good sleep at all. Stayed until 2am just to be on the safe side.

and... off topic but I should stop watching zombie movies. I'm not into scary movies but curiosity just-- I should just stop... hoping today will be a better day...

@empecool

Thanks for worrying! it's ok now :)

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Apparently I'm good at sneaking up on people. I've walked up to family members who had their back to me, then they turned around and jumped. They had no idea I just walked up behind them. XD

@Belita

You not sound like some crazy....believe me i have those "antennas" too, and i hate it. 90% when they censoring something that's become true :/

yeah i get you. because you're familiar with the situation, it brings you nothing when I say everything will be ok. what I can do is, to wish you strength to survive all right. About my situation ironic is, even if I feel many such things, I am a still very positive.

Recording my drawing process. Haha, my drawing method is messy as heck XD But there are several ways to get the same result, so hopefully it's all fine.

Dear YO,

Today I was asked out by a guy I like now heres my problem he doesnt know that im into yaoi nor does he know that im in a way a pervert and also dominant type. Most of my relationship ended due to this and so I dont know whether I should tel him -___-

@lisa: Well sweetie all I can say is this, take it slow and easy. You don't want to scare him off so be nice and get to know him more if you hardly know him. If a conversation comes up with what you like then tell him while laughing, I mean yeah he'll think of you liking yaoi as a joke and all but still it is a sneaky way to say it out loud. And also slowly show him the real you after you get more comfortable around each other. :cuteonion48:

That's all I can say. I know it isn't that good of advice but that's all I can think of... :cuteonion53:

• Like 1

I miss two people in my life. I wish I could talk to them again, but I know that this will never happen....

Grrrr... It's so damn hot in here especially during the night! I can't sleep... Maybe next time I'll sleep with no clothes on or something TT.TT'