• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

@lisa

LMAO really? XDDDD I always thought it might be kinda weird but I guess it's worth a try, ne? XDD

@neko-nyan.

Aww I understand ya dear... I hate the heat so keep a small fan with you all the time or whatever cools you down ^_^ and you'll feel better. *hugs*

@neko

Damn... Then just dump water on yourself lol that's what I do~ XDDDD or make a book as a non-electric fan.

Sorry I'm not good at advice giving T.T

@neko

Lol I dunno why but my mum is strict too so I do it when she's not around,

Aww I'm glad that was useful ^^ also if you want... stick your head in the freezer LOL it's heaven~ XDDDD

why don't you lot just make a paper fan?

anyway im off to bed before someone found out i'm into yaoi and that will be the end of me -____-

nite nite YO:8onion73:

Screw it what's the point anyways?....I'll proudly be the black sheep. It's not like they really want me there anyways.

My new bf just send me a text that's he's coming over!!onion7 and i've got my yaoi stuff out!!! and time to clear browsing history -___-

@Lisa

Just 10 fucking years? Man, I thought it was 30 years or wth.

@ Rishi

I slept around 12 am. LOL, xD then went to school from 8 to 10, then slept till 4 pm.

okay I think everyone knows I love QAF so oh my lord!!!! I hate the ending too why with michael???!!!!! And I understand that babylon was their starting point but I was expecting them to be together atleast TT-TT