• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

You must be a seme then ummm...wel im... Ara~ this is awkward..oh to hel with it I might as wel ^ ^ just keep this a secret kay

Hehe, yes I am a seme, haha. Well this is online so not sure if it can be a secret but this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is hot. I love the uke.

• Like 1

seriously?!!! okay..i'm telling in advance people i won't be online this weekend due excessive blood lost and so i'l be spending my weekend in hospitals. Alright Jin.... bring it on! give me more!

Hahaha, I'll give you tissues, -gives you a tissue- but its shit. I want the red shirt-boy to be the uke -_-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

i too was expecting him to be the uke. The cute one should always be the uke TT_TT you're right it's not as good as the first two especially the second one, at least it looks like they have some chemistry there but darn i think my blood pressure went up >

Hahaha yeah, he's like, looks tough but so cute!

"Are we going to do that?" or something, aw. So cute.

Hahaha poor you, I'm watching some videos though not sure if they are sexy.

okay I think everyone knows I love QAF so oh my lord!!!! I hate the ending too why with michael???!!!!! And I understand that babylon was their starting point but I was expecting them to be together atleast TT-TT

I know! I felt like everyone had their happy ending except me! (Well I mean Brian and Justin) And that last kiss between Michael and Brian? Ugh, so wrong!

@jin

i think these are enough for today if i go on im not sure i'll survive *faint*

@tuti

I KNOW!!!!!it was going well and so on until they decided to split for a bit and i thought they'll fast forward to the future so we could see them reunite or something. AND THEN!!!! Micheal totally ruined everything!!! :Red_fox5: after i finished QAF i felt soooo unsatisfied and so i hope they consider making a movie of them in the future. I felt sooo pissed off even now.

@andrea

Goodnight dear ^^

Watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It's another kdrama about a girl pretending to be a boy. Is it just me, or is crossdressing girls a bit of a polular theme in dramas? XD

I mean, we have Hana Kimi, Hana Kimi remake, Hana Kimi Taiwain ver, You're Beautiful, the japanese version called Ikemen Desu Ne, Coffee Prince. And...are there any I've missed so far?

Well, at least Sungkyunkwan Scandal is set during the Joseon era, so that's a cool twist.

@lisa: michael was always there to ruin everything, I disliked him from the very first episode. >.> That shouldn't gave been the last episode...It's as if all the sleepless nights and days I spent watching it were for nothing...