Say whatever you want VI

Saga

@tuti

I know i knowrabbit14 he got ben damn it! why did he have to ruin everything! i also spent sleepless night finishing season1-5 -__- and i also heard that the actor for ben never like randy (justin) and that he was bitching behind him totally hate him!!!!:cuteonion43:

@jin

that's the last blow:6onion72: i can't take anymore TT_TT please dont temp me:cuteonion24:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

@lisa: :o For real? What a jerk, I never liked him. He seemed way to fake for my taste...I actually wanted David to take Michael away ever since season one, get Michael out of the picture. xD I'm sad that Randy and Harold (Brian) didn't hook up off stage. They had so much chemistry...

@tuti

well i obviously did my research after that it turns out that someone saw them kissing on the street at night XD maybe they did hook up for a while. I mean for Christ sake how can you not feel anything after being together for so many years and even though they were acting surely they felt something. God dammit i feel like kicking their asses for not going further!

*kick Gale's ass* if he was bi or gay i'm sure they'll date but stupid Gale:msn_red_fox 12but randy's current bf aint so bad looking so i'l be satisfied with this....i guess.

@Rei.. I'm not scared of the bug, I just hate 'em loool you are the one who is scared of the bug not me :p naahh it wasnt cockroach , it was different one :D

@ Yuu

lol I'm not scared of bugs, but I dislike them as well, kinda disgusting, ne? I had a spider in my room, a huge one lol

Spiders -shudders-

I once played with a baby spider, actually should took some paper and draw on it. Around the spider, but instead of that I accidentally killed it. -sob-

But I hate huge spiders >_

@Sailor

Where are you going? Vacation? :)

@lisa

You got it, it really looks a bit similar to the one in my room, especially the color, brownish >.

@ Yuu

Tell me about it. Well, it actually depends, some aren't that disgusting, but some are just yuck >.

@Jin

Are you scared of huge spiderss? *smirk* I'm not scared of them, but they are pretty much disgusting, as for the small ones, I no problem with them :D

Rei, the last time i saw a spider i went berserk -___- and my trauma got even worse when i once took my towel to dry myself and HUGE spider fell on my feet and...I'm sure you can guess i, with so much hatred washed it down the drain. So every spring i go spider hunting, i literally made sure that there's absolutely no spider in sight including my garden. i dumped all of them to my next door neighbor XD hope you're not my neighbor...

@ Rei,

Not that scared lol, but once I wanted to go to the toilet and a big spider was running over the floor and I shitted bricks and haven't gone to the toilet for 6 hours. Seriously, I was 10 y.o. xD bad memories, but we haven't got lately loads of spiders anymore (: happily. xD

Huge spiders just give me shudders of how ugly and disgusting they are, >_

@Rei.. it does not matter to me, really I hate all of 'em, little one or big one and spiders..... gimme bug spray and lemme kill all of 'em lol

@ lisa

loooool but how do you catch them? you kill them or? :D

@ Jin

and what if you wake up with a huge spider on your pillow, next to you? lool

@ Yuu

are there any sprays that work against spiders? I have some bug sprays but the spiders don't seem affected at all >.