• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

:cuteonion8::1onion49: So tired..... -__- but...let's have a look on the bright side IT'S A NATIONAL HOLIDAY today and starting saturday i get to be home for 2 weeks!!!! I'm freaking out....seems like time just doesn't move forward onion7

It's a great feeling, when you stand above all and see that among of all people that you've once considered as better than you.... right now ,you are better than them. Never give up.

Gettin my hair cut tomorrow. Still don't know what kind of haircut I want. I love my long hair, but I kind of want to try a more boy-ish style.

I don't know what to do XD

YEY!~

YFC is breaking up~ Never have I been happy about a band breaking up before... Soon it's back to Solo-G

*doing G-style dancing*

Waited a coupla hours to buy Pistachio ice cream - all green and yummy.

Now i can enjoy reading Takumi Kun FC while eating. LOL :)

Nic, I have done the same thing XD like I really had long hair, till my sexy azz. -wigglewiggle- but I didn't wanted it short, xD but guess what... they did those motherfucking assholes. And now I am even cutting it short, I got it now against my shoulder. I guess I am going to cut it even shorter XD I want Reita's hair

but it will suit you just like Saga said ;D The most find the hair style I got now looks better then my long hair. (?)

• Like 1

Argh... soo tired. But calligraphy lesson was fun today :)

And tomorrow my first driving lesson O.O Hoping I'm not going to kill anybody :D

And birthday party. And the day after tomorrow another birthday party. And Sunday my grandfather's visit.

The weekend will be exhausting.

Train Heartnet *_*

_

Should really sleep after this manga, tomorrow presentation for whole school. T_T gonna shit bricks... This is scarier then every fucking horror film o.O seriously.