• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

My stephfather offended me... evertime I feel very bad :/ Very like a looser. If he would scream to me with a good reason I would accept this mannor. But he screams with no reason.

And everytime when I feel bad I'm alone. I'm used to my old city where all my friends were living in the same district as me. But here... in this 100 men village I'm alone when I feel bad :x

And I have also stress with applying for a job...

Man my little brothers were so annoying yesterday! I was in my room with my bf and every... single... time we got close to kissing they would barge right into my room and take a movie from me! :cuteonion49: It got so annoying that I had to lock my door... >.

Really! If this guys are disobey or even scold me for my advice, I'll throw CARROT right to their heads!!:Red_fox5:

• Like 1

@Jin: hmmm..you made me pretty curiously for what had you done hehehe...(and what is that?)

@Amarillo: Keeps your spirit up...you are not alone, we are here and love you ^_^

@Yin_Yang_Lover: it was happen to me on back time hahaha...so i could understand what you feel

@andreanitzoo: what's going on?

----oh pretty much to do for today, wondering where is my holiday exactly

• Like 1

@nitta: Ah, nothing particular, really...but I'm just being tired of someone DUMMYNESS today :cuteonion8:

Just tell me: WHERE IS THIS SHRIMPHEAD PUT HER BRAIN ON???!!!:cuteonion43:

Seriously, she didn't even read my message for her that I already typed three times in a row just now!!:Red_fox5::8yoyo13:onion8