• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation ...

now I'm starting to fully understand the situation ...

the bad thing is that i have less than 3 days ...

I missed you too my very sweet noodle, I'm having noodles right now -chuckle-

Yeah *__* He sure looks yummie.

@ Rishi

LOL yesterday or today I dreamed about me being a cute guy and I was a seme and I fucked a muscular guy O_O my dream was.... creepy? XD

@Rishi.. why wishing for being a boy? lol being a boy sucks also sometimes (: look at me I'm a boy and I suck loool *kidding* :p

@Jin... Yosh he is yummie one you would draw him maybe? :p and what a dream you had lmaoo !!!

@ Noodle.

Mmmm, sounds good *__* I am coloring the background of my Luka Crosszeria drawing so maybe later. Not sure when, but he looks hooot~

Yeah I know -_- I didn't even prepared him, oh oh oh god what a fail seme am I XDDDDDDDDDDDD

-laughed-

@Noodle.. Luka? *___* sounds are hot loool did you see Luka set in tumblr that I did request from my friend? it was awesome since Luka is awesome :D

Hahaha I thought my noodle was an experienced seme not fail one >.

@ Noodle, yep Luka, some challenge with Saga or wth xD she draws for me Saga and I draw for her Luka LMAO. Hope this drawing is going to end like I wanted to -_-

Those gif's? I saw them and reposted them *__*

Well no I was like... uh, I don't know I guess his ass was ugly? XDDDDDDD

Haha yeah saga loves Luka also (: well Luka is a hot demon !!! :D hrmm show it to me when you finish it ok? :o yeah those gifs *__* evey each time my eyes does stuck on it loool Imma telling you I'm a fanboy >.

lmaooo his ass was ugly? does it matter? loool :p

Lolol I know (: Yeah, *__* hot duras. xD, I like him and his twin brother Luze, I totally forgot about Luze -_- untill I rewatched the anime, xD.

Yeah same *___* I just love it and I will show it to you xD.

Well maybe o_o

@Jin

what a crazy dream. if would be the uke not muscular then that would be a wet dream ^^

once i dream i had a threesomes with the west coat guys :D

@Yuu

about the boy thing...i dont know, 'm just curious. how would it be to have sex with a man like a man?....I think I read too much Yaoi....

@Rishi. I see (: well yeah you would be a man for getting an experience about sex btw men (: nothing wrong about reading Yaoi :)

exactly Yuu ;)

if i imagine some like that i guess i would be the seme (the uke part i already did as a women^^)...

huh...if i continue with writing that would be a story 18+. I guess i should talk with Key about a 18+ thread section :D

lool Rishi !!! oh well then dunno why I'm an uke (: think so sometimes being a seme is boring thats why :p I bet you will be a hot seme if you was a man, rishi ;P

Hahaha 18+ thread? my my... my body is not rdy for this >.

Rishi,

I get what you mean. If I was a guy, I would have been a hot seme ;D

Haha, good looking males in my family, so I know I would have been very handsome. Tanned skin, dark hair, and dark eyes I bet. Like my father. He looked like a movie star when he was young *__* First time I saw a picture of him as a young man, my jaw just dropped. Damn, my mother was one lucky woman. lol Such a pity I'm missing out on that.

Oh well...even with a female body I am still seme. It's in my mind. I have male energy. XD

hahaha, Nicia, I've thought the same quite few times.. my bros are quite handsome and always popular, my dad was also very handsome when young, let's say that if his eyes were been a lil bit narrower he would have looked like one of those korean beauties. Pale, delicate skin, nice features, nice slim body and my cousins are also very handsome. So unlike me..hahahaha...

I would have been a seme too, indeed, I feel I am one even being female...loool, but an odd one since I don't like submissive ukes but rebel semes..looool...

@Yuu

don't worry, i will prepare your body for this^^ lolXD

@Nici

geez how you describe that all...i gets hot^^

hah sorry guys about my weird comments, all last week i read Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku ..guess i gets little bit lost.

@Risi - ahahaha XD

@Bridget - Lol, I'm a female seme rebel XD A clever rebel, though. If there's a loophole in any rules, I will find it and take advantage, haha. I would be a Oppertunist Seme from that SemeUke quiz, with a little bit of badass uke mixed in ;P

@haha Rishi...that onlu happens in yaoi... I think??? :p

@Nicia.... looool... the ones I like, but I'm the bossy type, when, where and how I say, looool.... it's my own nature....