Say whatever you want VI

Saga

@Rishi.. loool !!! if I was a shy uke then you would be right but I'm flaming one so its "no" when I'm saying "no" ;Ppppp

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

@Bridget

i had always sick bed experiences^^ i can not remember if i ever had normal conventional sex. about the yaoi stuff, i can recognize my self there. maybe that's also the reason why yaoi turns me on. especially ANK^^ but this is really now for 18+ :D

@Yuu

the more you fight back, all the more I want you XD

Yes you were right, and still I am a uke.

But actual now I feel more like a seme, and the role I really like. I leave it now so how is it.

Aah, haha

-

OMYGOD

WAT

THE

FUCK

KILL DAT MONSTERRRRRR BEFORE IT LAYS EGGSSS. damn bitches why cant I kill that monster

I'm back writing again, finally ^^' How many months has it been? Third chapter of Forbidden is up on my LJ and I'm working on the second chapter of Transient now. Fuck schoolwork.

andrea's pissed again~ lol im keeping track of how many time you've gone crazy XD

0.o Wow somebody is short tempered!

Ah guys^^ yaaa!! I'm become such a short tempered one during 'my period' actually rabbit13rabbit13rabbit13

foxy3 ooohhh!!! thank god you didn't, i know how you feel i get really painful cramps the first three days. Poor andrea~ and everyone should get out of your way XD how can someone piss off a person who have cramps >

oh my~ i think this place is too public to talk about this kind of stuff.

guys just ignore this post -___-

• Like 1