Say whatever you want VI

Saga

XD Oh,you two...shut up. ;D

Saga is the one with ''long way to go'' kind of note on forehead. ;D

I want tablet for drawing T_T

But I don't even have a laptop now. XD Half of year since it broke...coolness..

No laptop,no tablet for drawing - coolness =_=

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Saga, you are skilled (:

Wait...what kind of cumputer are you using now? Because tablets should work on all computers, shouldn't they?

What kind of tablet do you want?

Saga, You too, shut up... And don't say that, D: you have skills in art, I'm honest. You have inspiration and skills (: And you're good in writing stuff

Tablets, nice. And tablets should work on desktops too, (: of course. And yeah, what kind? ;D

Edit:

Nic, shut up. xD just shut up XD I still have a waaaaay long to go to draw good anatomy like you, so shut up XD.

I'm bad with landscapes too, the only thing I am good in is... drawing eyes, hair and bunnies. XD furthermore. I suck eggs.

As I've been a reaaaally good girl, I had a great interview and I'm beat bec I've been awake for 17 hours, I'm gonna treat myself to SUSHI!!!!!! yaaayyy!!!!! -claps hands happily-

Nic and Jin,

I am not on a computer..well..it is in a way.

It's a tablet PC. All half of year am working with sensors,finger sensors. It's Acer A100

~_~ Pain in the ass ,if you ask me....

No idea when will be able to buy a laptop and most of all...a tablet,graphic tablet. Not this shit tablet PC. >__>

Saga, if you are near i would borrow you my old laptop...it's not real old, maybe 5 years....

Maybe i can send with post^^

Not actually net free. I use my own one. These kind of tablets are...how to put it,the latest modernization of laptops. It is like a laptop,basically I can do what I do on a laptop,but you need ass expensive things to make it into the thing. And the way they are done are awful,seriously. You'll go ''Wow,this is coool!'' But only if you use it from time to time. When you have to do work with it...you will table throw,cursing around. >_

I hate the modernization in this world. They think they make it simpler and easier for us,but in fact it's awful.

As for the net,I use my own thru Wi-Fi and can actually do tricks to steal net. XD But I don't need it anyway. I am good with my own. XD

Barely any sleep last night, it's 7:23 am now x__x

I really can't sleep with someone next to me in bed >_

Saga, poor thing O.O I thought you worked on a PC. I guess tablet PC'S are annoying, some people suggested it to me... didn't chose it though, and I either still have an old one, 3 years orso XD but some buttons are dead and the charger.

I have seen nice laptops for €300, i3 intel... and that, acer.

But then a graphic tablet could be very expensive too, wacom bamboo is from 50 to 300, and you have more expensive. I had a thing of like... 30 euro, but wacom doesn't sell it anymore Dx...

Things are expensive...

Saga,

Tablet PC huh? I kind of feel a bit bad for you now. Those things would never cut it for me XD I need all my graphic sofwares and editing programs, and my tablet.

Hang in there, my friend, you'll get yourself a laptop again, I'm sure.

can't deny it, want to try 'it' now with him..but my mind just goes blank whenever remember what i've vowed to my mom..

Why am I awake this early? Last thing I remember is being in the living room around 4pm yesterday does that mean I really did sleep for 12 hours?