• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

spiritualy we'r all there eating with you:leaf12: hahaha I guess im not the only one eating at the moment and all alone too ^___^

Finishing my Miku Hatsune drawing, which is from a screensaver since my hard disk died with the full version of the drawing :/, a good thing it that I uploaded a screensaver as WIP....

- - - Updated - - -

Going to record the coloring ;D

I keep making these sketches and stop when they're halfway done...I'm not even sure what I'm in the mood to draw XD

The drawing got... way to sweet, xD but not done yet...

I want to sleep, when will that fucking festival fucking end?! #@$@$ -throws Nuclear bomb-

few days without my laptop :/

also few free days\^.^/

on monday the 3rd Birthday from my son:)

AC service done, dishwasher next week....

I buyed the best birthday gift ever, oh yeah i'm a super mom^^

hmm what to say more???

Saga if you read this, at the end i not buy a eReader, one friend suggest me is better to buy a tablet. And f*** yeah he were right. I love my new tablet:) manga reading is now so relaxing.... in bed reading dirty stuffs^^ lolXD

And Belita is officially on vacations!!!!!

:hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (23):rabbit1rabbit4:5yoyo34::msn_red_fox 2:cuteonion46::banhbao29:

• Like 2

I have no inspiration to write Y_Y and I have to write 2 texts until tomorrow D:

- - - Updated - - -

Aoi - I'm sure you'll do fine! がんばってください~

XD Bloody,

It's about the Japanese event this month. As you know,we have problem with finding a solution for the music. XD I talked to Seul Gi =_="

She said she would try think of something,but it would be hard. Hit me up,if you actually have an idea how to do the damned thing...