Say whatever you want VI

Saga

Hm...let me check about..the prices for such a thing. If there isn't any...the only option left is laptop.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

I found something...but Saga they are too expensive. >_> The lowest price is 61,75 lv.

As for a laptop..I think that someoe would carry it,but the problem is that...you are the organizator..

Playing this MMORPG again, thats been a while Silkroad... (:

Silkroad: Yes, but who are you?

I have no idea, I guess I should make another new account for the third time -sigh-

ARE THE FRIGGING INSANE? 61?

=________= -table throw- >_

Plus 5lv for the fucking batteries =_= AM I SOME RICH ASS? >_

I don't know who'll carry it. If I had a laptop now,I would carry it,but I don't. I don't wanna carry the tablet though. It can be of use,but I don't want to. XD

So,no idea. I think Seul Gi won't be able to carry hers too. So...? ...

Just realized that my computer mostly is filled with japanese horror/guro movies, Gackt(a hell of a lot of this), Malice Mizer and j-GVs x'D And music, of course... But still, GV takes up quite some space ahaha... I'm such a perv. (That's why my manga-collection is mostly yaoi, too)

Well...why don't..you ask Antonio? (I can do it s well,but he doesn't really know me...) If not then...then...I have no idea what will we do.

Sucks,big time. I ain't asking this idiot,lol.

By the way,did you check also on Metro? I heard there might be some and the prices ain't so ass expensive.

Should be writing texts for the course "academic writing"...instead watching GVs and drinking coffee and painting my nails Mana-sama-blue xD I'm a lost case!

That's good..but are you sure that there have such player? I mean..because..I cant find the site where I can check what does it have in Metro.

Finishing this piece of shit drawing, I am sure going to redraw this one over a half year or so. (: A nice meme of improving, I hope...