• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

Awww thanks Saga!! hehehe.. it kinda makes me happy you support Spain and Ireland...

My poor Ireland lost, but they fought as true warriors!!! And Spain did it great, they got 1-1 but they fought like real lions, hehehehe....

Duuuuude,those dudes,Ireland and Croatia,....fuck what I just watched? It was like a real battlefield o_O'

hahaha.. I guess they're used to fight.. they have a natural fighter spirit.. you must have seen Italy- Spain... that was a real battlefield, just fault after fault, and that bloody Balotelli >.

I couldn't watch the whole match. Got only at the end of the second half. =/

It was so cool to see the teams all out,serious. (:

Trying to pick up the stories again...V_V

Didn't think it would be so easy to lose the initial idea and now i'm kinda lost...and it sucks greatly... :/

Belita seems to be in a lot of stress. try not to force yourself to remember it wil gradualy come back. Wish you al the best though.

I should realy go to bed now or il pay the price in the morning -___-

I have trouble downloading some of the videos and manga please help me how to go about it to downloading to the best media player so i can read it or see it.

Found the most aborable little 3 year-old pony for sale close to where I live (*_*)

Need more money to pay for a place at a stable the pony can stay at ( ´Д⊂ヽ