• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

No! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, What is shit freaking shit of a chicken!? -throws papers everywhere-

This suck eggs... really...

damn, i am forced to attend an Engagement party of a cousin that i never saw in years and i have to meet weirdo women too >_

what would you do if you were me if you have to go thru this ?

it's just like when my grandmother died, everybody stare at each other and gossip and ask , who are your parents. some of them even make a name for me and when i tell them no i am Sara they insist that i am what they think >_

this is one of the time that i hate it being the oldest >_

i have to prepare my polite smile -_-

sarah i feel ya girl. i have to do that all my lifeleaf1. when you're in that kind of situation just smile and tell yourself it's only for today. it's really stressful to be someone else but i'm a super biatch i don't think anyone would like me if i were to show my real self.

I finally finished my work now i got the whole day off hohohoho i'm finishing my day off with some smutty yaoi manga.

-facepalms- I had an argument with a policeman,inspector. Imma gonna kill the shit out of this woman who called the asshole.

So gonna pass this year in no time (:, now I have to survive the next coming last year of this school. Please be happy with me, -sigh-

@Jin: Well I live in a house with two other girls, but I'm moving to another city so I'm in search of a new place...I don't mind living in a student house.

To yojichan!!!!!

YOU MADE MY DAY! Thanks for the special gift of your words!!!

That's all I can say! :)

OMG!!! i almost fell off my seat reading this.

OMG!

thank you. thank you! thank you!!! waaaaaahhh! thank you!!!

@Tuti

Oooh, I see. I thought you were living a student-room. But good luck for your research ;D

@ Empecool,

I am sorry dear -lifts up your chin- will you forgive your master?

• Like 1

:cuteonion43: I could kill my little brother right now. He erased my game off my memory card for his racing game. There goes 4 years of playing off and on and I had finally made it to the final disc. :cuteonion24:

• Like 1