Game : Crazy excuses :d

ネイト

hello :D

We all have more planned to do in a day than we actually can do right?

So basically in this thread you tell us what you didnt have the time to do :p and tell us a crazy exaggerative

excuse :D

for example : I WAS SUPPOSED TO : return the books to the libary today (

XD lol of all the dead guys i could have met i choose the creepiest XD

anyway you get the game right? :D

:leaf6::leaf5::leaf12:

• Like 5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnyxAriezz

• lisa

• gin

• shio

Top Posters In This Topic

I was suppose to be going to school to today but on the way there I saw something shiny and

I was kidnaped by Marlyn Manson and his group of flying fried peanutbutter banana sandwiches O.O

I like your better xD

• Like 2

i was supposed to going home now, but i meet Marilyn Monroe and

she's ask me to go out with her to the club and we dance all night long... lol

• Like 4

I was supposed to be in school but a huge ass just sucked me up. I was fucking in a brown abyss? A FUCKING WONDERLAND.

And then I woke up and I just did overslept.

( I don't really understand the game, so I guess I might have mistaken it.)

• Like 1

I was suppose to do my work on the laptop but this damn forum keeps getting in the way of my work. And when they asked why i haven't done it I'll just have to say ' the wind blew me off all the way to the south but the wind forgot to blew my laptop along with me'. what can i say natural disaster:cuteonion7:

• Like 1

I was supposed to finish all my research today but we were attacked by zombies. They ate my laptop and just walked pass us saying "Laptops."

LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I suppose they're not man-eating zombies :5yoyo21: i wonder which lab they escaped from to love eating laptops so much.

• Like 1

I was suppose to clean my room but I heard some weird noise from the kitchen and when I went to see what's going on, I saw a bunch of cockroaches headbanging and rocking it off. They were listening to Dimmu Borgir and some of them were even cosplaying them (o.o' creepy cockroaches). I panniced and fainted. When I woke up I was in a hospital. I guess the cockroaches called an ambulance. The nurse showed up and told me that the doctor is coming. When I looked at her closely, I saw she was actually a bee. And the doctor turned out to be a mosquito. I freaked out! I ripped off the systems and ran away. The insect apocalypse has begun! If there are living humans out there - be aware! The planet is under attack!

(lol weird... ;D)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was supposed to have dinner with my close friend. I told her that I love her. 555

--->> Now she's got married & I don't fall in love with her anymore ^^'

• 7 months later...

I was supposed to learn a little XD more today but all of a sudden all things became blank and when i looked at the clock 10 hours have passed and it's already tomorrow O.O

(p.s: i'm a lazy cat XD still i get great results :p )

I was supposed to exercise today but just as I was about to start James Bond called me up and asked for my help with his mission today, we followed this one drug dealer all day until we found out his supplier and caught everyone involved so now I am dead tired and going straight to bed, I'll exercise tomorrow unless someone asks for my help again ~ ;D

• Like 1

I was support to buy a car to drive with my date. But, I thought it's so boring since everyone drive cars with their date. It is too tradition. So, I bought an elephant to ride with my date while we are dating. ^_^

I was supposed to go out and interact with Mr. Sunshine but Sebastian Michaelis appeared in my doorway and challenged me to play WoW.

I was supposed to visit to the Heaven and have chitchat with the angles, but, I found they are ugly and extremely boring. So, I took a taxi and went to the Hell. There, I had a wild and party with some hot girls and guys. We drank and danced till next morning.

I was supposed to wake up early for church but instead of my alarm clock going off my dog stuck his tongue in my mouth to wake me (that really happened) I ended up not going.

I went out with Jack Sparrow last night. But, we met with a Caribbean girl on my way. She is so cute and beautiful that I kick Jack Sparrow out of my sight and date with her.

• 4 months later...