Game : Crazy excuses :d

ネイト

I was supposed to give my answer when the teacher questioned me about chewing gum in class. I said my doctor prescribed this as my medicine because I have hyper acidity.

My mom made this up lol.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnyxAriezz

• lisa

• gin

• shio

Top Posters In This Topic

i was suppose to study today but i had a dream during my nap that everyone will be in bad luck if i do so, so end up online and play full day for everyone's sake lol

I was suppose to finish grading and recording my students' grades today when my laptop screen went berserk and sucked me in to the Universe of the YAOI manga *insert Fave YAOI manga title* I happened to be reading. (sigh) I just got out, and oh boy, I am sooooo tired. *winks and giggles*. Well, what can I do?! I need to sleep now. *smiles* :D

I throw away my love and locked my heart with the fear that love would hurt me again. However, a witch appear before me all of the sudden and broke the lock and fill the emptiness in my heart with her love. So, I have no choice by to be in love with the witch, my Lovely Witch.

i see someone throw away her love and locked her heart with the fear that love would hurt her again. However, i tried to pick it up and make the duplicated key to unlock it since i think there would be a treasure. and now what i get, best treasure ever and a title as a WITCH LOL xDDD

I was supposed to do my maths homework, but then the Titan's attacked with their incredible air-force of mecha chickens and destroyed my entire town, and now I'm hiding out in a bunker waiting for Ichigo Kurosaki to come bursting on the scene with the rest of Hogwarts and save the land of Narnia. Sherlock has ensured me that it is entirely logical and possible. I would ask him to help me with my math homework, but he's too busy chatting with Johan Leibert about world domination to pay attention to me right now. So, I'm sharing my mountain dew with Will Graham and Peeta Mellark.

I was supposed to finish writing my essay today but a bunch of monkeys kidnapped me and held me hostage in their zoo and demanded that they use my only laptop to read yaois.

i was supposed to come to your party yesterday but there was a huuuge event in the anime world which i so had access to where they were burying the script and animated body of kisame's Japanese voice actor who just recently died and then i had to stop by in the aot set to congratulate the cast of doing such a great show also the same for free. i also had to arrange a meeting for the akatsuki so hat's why i couldn't make it.

I was supposed to do my homework but I am blinded by light and a UFO landed then from the UFO emerged a beautiful alien (Lala Deviluke) XD then we are teleported to the Shingeki no Kyojim world where we are members of the Scouting Legion, killing Titans. Then after that mission, Commander Handsome summoned us to annihilate demons and so I got stuck to Victorian Era setting. I met the gorgeous butler and served in the Phantomhive estate but then these demons appeared and Nyan cat appeared where I am engulfed in rainbows. I only woke up to the blinding light again only to find out that I've been dreaming and that I'm already an hour late at school and haven't done homework yet