~What are your favorite moments in life?~

kittypanda

Okay so I decided that I want to get to know some of you. Well all I mean... And I'm making this to do so. So my question to you all is what are your favorite moments in your life? Cause I will tell you mine to start off with.

Well my favorite moment in my life was when my nephew was born last year. He is the most cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on. When he was born I was scared to hold him at first but now he's almost one.

So that is a very good moment in my life.

• Like 1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• rotten boy

• Belita

• WindyRain

Ah, good question~

My favorite moment? Hm...

Seeing YFC live together with friends was one of them, graduating from HS and the prom, I suppose~

My nephew being born is also a very important moment, I think...

Hm... It's hard to say, ne?

Wow that's amazing~

And yeah prom for me was one of my favorite's as well~ leaf3

And I guess everybody has a lot that they like about their lives.

Somehow is funny you ask this, because i always thought this is one of the questions you'll have in your mind when you're old and wrikled :p

Cause for me is still too soon to tell, i still hope to live more and have even "more best moments" so when i'm old(hope i get there) i look back and see all i did and think, living was really great...all of it :)

But so far, yeah, there are some moments that will always be forever magical...

The birth of my son...

The sensation of stepping on a stage and just dance...

The feeling i had when i met my husband rabbit13

These are just a few ;)

• Like 2

I can't decide, there have been some really great moments, I really can't decide. Some of the best moments of my life haven't been anything big, they're mostly just small things. Like When I was a kid and playing with my cousins. Like riding my horse in the woods on a sunny day, or spending time with the person I had a crush on a few years back. The time someone said they liked me. XD

And then there's the bigger stuff like when I was at Kings Cross and saw the actors from the Harry Potter films. And sitting front row at the BBC Merlin panel at London Expo.

And I'm going to make sure I have many more 'best moments' in my life ;D

@Nao: Yeah it is a great feeling to kiss high school good bye. And it also opens a new chapter in your life. =D

@Belita: Aw! Those are sweet moments to think about!~ And I hope you do have many more!

@Nicicia: Live your life to the fullest cause who knows when another when will come around~ ;)

The recent one i'l have to say is joining this forum, it's really great letting some of your passion out rather than just talking to yourself in your head.

But in my life it's definitely the moment when i receive my first paycheckonion0

@Lisa: Aw thank you hon~ And yeah it is great to let stuff out and talking it over with people. And I think that's a great one too as well cause well we need our money~ :cuteonion48:

@Robertita: That's awesome sweetie~

This is indeed a hard question. I haven't accomplished much in my life (yet) and thus there isn't much I can mention. But when I graduated from high school could be considered as one of my favorite moments. Also when I went to see Luna Sea reboot concert, it was my first Jrock concert and it was really magical to me.

I hope I can experience more magical moments in my life, wonderful moments to engrave in my memory ^^

@Tuti: Yeah I know it's a hard question but it has been on my mind lately. And that's awesome that you went to a Jrock concert. And don't worry I'm sure you will. =)

My favorite moment was when i discovered yaoi^^

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite moment was when i discovered yaoi^^

Up till now?

The first time my dad told me he was proud of me....

When I graduated from my first degree, it was like...Oh God, I fulfilled a dream....and it was my birthday

When I went to Dublin, bec for me it's a magical place...

When I met one of my fave writers and recently, when I got the 9th place out of 50 ppl in a national contest. It's not the first place but it was for me, because I fought with all my strenght to get sth I wished for, bec those ppl believed in me.. in my work....

A special one? the day my niece was born, I never thought that she would be able to make me smile just by looking at me with those big green eyes...

I think I'll have more, even more important than these ones but.. up till now.....

@Bridget: Wow, I guess every body has had great moment's in their lives, and if you think about those few that were the best then they will make you smile and happy. Plus you'll feel good inside as well. So keep those moments close cause you'll probably be getting more. =)

wow,, nice thread... XD

my most lovable moments in life is when i get together with my family during celebrations and party like hell!!!

and some with my friends, when we just kid around each other like little children...

and if i also get achievements in life.. :D....

@didz015~ Why thank you

@rotten boy~ Well it's good, family should come first before anything else~ *cough cough* yaoi *cough cough* :msn_red_fox 3

My favorite moment's in life are well, when I got my first kiss by the guy I liked...

Graduation

Going to my first concert even though it was country... I can't remember the guys name... >.

Going to prom which was amazing~ And that's all I can think of...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...