What are you like?

SoraXRiku

Well, since I am new and all, I want to get to know everyone, but I don't wanna stalk everyone's profiles and seem creepy. So if you guys don't mind, just tell me a little about yourselves!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Craigorton

• SoraXRiku

• Nao

• Marygrace94

hey... i'm,, didz,,, LOOOL,,, nah just kidding... but you can call me that..

i'm studying at the moment with some really scary teachers... my first week in college, again,, (T_T)

and,, i love anime and also manga,, if i have money,, i would again cosplay.. :D

please tell us about yourself too,, or just give us like a survey like question, describing oneself is really general and it would scope a lot.. :D

Well, I live in one of the most peaceful country known as Canada. I'm a student in the 12th grade, and not loving it -_- I've loved anime for many years. The first anime I enjoyed was Sailor Moon, ha. I'm currently trying to convince some of my other friends to join this forum, but they don't approve of yaoi. Any advice to show them how awesome it is?

I am a goof ball I like to take walks and watch yaoi, read stories about vapires falling in love. I am BI. I like Abby Off NCSI she is so sweet. I like to play monster rancher 4. I am just a kind guy that likes to talk to people.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm not very sociable, not very friendly most of the time but I don't think that I'm such a bad person:) I just like to be alone a lot thinking about all kind of things. I like to read tons of books (it's everywhere in my appartement (even in the kitchen because I like to read Shakespeare when I'm cooking). I draw many useless pics and write useless poems. I like strange kinds of music: metal, gothic, classical. I have just finished university and now I'm working in another university (nothing serious)

hmmm lets see.

i am a normal girl in some things... (booring right?? >_

people call me a (routine Freak)because i like to organize my time ..

i am a very unsocial person but when ice people talk to me i like to listen to them...

the second thing is that i don't trust people... (because of past experience and my family here that are eating and stabbing each other ) >_

i ADORE animals .

i am terrified about the future..and scared of height

can't stand disappointment so i am always negative and dont get my hopes up

i LOVE yaoi ^_^ that's not new >_

i sux at cooking. no matter how much i try >_

i am starting to the second year of University in 3 month. (English studies)

i am good relation with my mother and both sister and brother. also 2 of my cousins

i always think before i talk ....

that's all i have now... pretty random ha ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm lets see.

i am a normal girl in some things... (booring right?? >_

people call me a (routine Freak)because i like to organize my time ..

i am a very unsocial person but when ice people talk to me i like to listen to them...

the second thing is that i don't trust people... (because of past experience and my family here that are eating and stabbing each other ) >_

i ADORE animals .

i am terrified about the future..and scared of height

can't stand disappointment so i am always negative and dont get my hopes up

i LOVE yaoi ^_^ that's not new >_

i sux at cooking. no matter how much i try >_

i am starting to the second year of University in 3 month. (English studies)

i am good relation with my mother and both sister and brother. also 2 of my cousins

i always think before i talk ....

that's all i have now... pretty random ha ^_^

• Like 1

Well, I'm a bit of a fluttershy at first until I can really open up to someone. xD; But that's everyone I suppose. I love to draw and be creative and (as told) I'm extremely animated in everything I do. I love to cosplay and run around in the mall singing.. xD; I love taking photos of nature and I have two cavies whom I love very very much. Soo.. I'm a big Guinea Pig fan, that takes up a lot of my time. I also have two dogs, both knuckle-headed Labradors~

Hmm, I also teach Martial Arts and have been in the art for about.. 11 years. xD; Too long..

What first got me into Anime was watching Pokemon when I was only five. OwO;;; From that it progressed into Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Card captor Sakura, and a bunch more. My first Yaoi series was Loveless. xD; Then it got raunchier.. ^^;

Umm, I'm what some call sensitive sometimes and I often listen to music. :D I love to dance, and love to cook. Writing is a big hobby of mine ^^; So, I'm often writing, or... suffering from Writer's Block. Been writing yaoi fanfictions since I was eleven and have been reading and watching yaoi since I was seven. xDDD; Early pervert I know. x3 So, yes, I love to read.

Other than that, that's all I can say for now. ^^;;; Other questions are answered in time as you get to know me~

I'm pretty average really, Craig Thomas Orton, 19, gay, single, live in Manchester in England. Enjoy many things. Clubs, parties, clothes, fine food, wine, milky tea or black coffee, starbucks, taller guys, writing. Idk, very boring but the one thing i am is confident. Never been shy and always been a loud mouth. I notice more people on these sites always appear to be shy. I never quite understood that.

I'm friendly but not very talkative. I like making new friends and I like attending bday parties :D As a hobby I like playing games with friends and watching movies.

I'm a guy but I still like yaoi. :D

• 1 year later...

hmm..lets see..

im still a student, its my last year though. im an anti social, i don't really go out much not if i go to school, hear mass and do extra important things outside the house. i like manga and anime a lot.. i read books most of the time ever since high school. i im also a movie freak,.hehe..i also draw manga's but havne't uploaded anything yet online,.hehe..