Have you ever wonder what it would be like if you were the opposite gender?

vze3zdhx

Pros:

~Never would have been molested, and no trauma/panic attacks

~Not have to worry about makeup or fashion

~My boyfriend's bi, so we could still be together and it'd work out

~Wouldn't have to deal with the kinds of sexism I do as a girl

~I could be a good role model for other guys and treat girls well

~No period

~I could have gay sex with other guys...:D

Cons:

~Have to be "manly"

~Homophobia

~Gender roles

~I'm un-athletic, so I'd be picked on more as a guy who can't do shit in PE than a girl who can't

~Double standards

~Getting kicked in the balls

~Can't sleep over at my female friends' houses

~I don't get along with guys well

That's all I can think of. On the flip side, my boyfriend (who is about as girly as a Disney princess) complains about how he wishes he was born a girl because he hates being a guy. He says the main reasons he tolerates being a boy is that I'm straight so he couldn't date me if he was female, and he wants to be a dad.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• Rebel Heart

• Kai.

• lisa

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that I would be in a lot more trouble if I were a boy.

I've thought about it and dreamed about it. But over all, I'm glad I'm a girl.

I've always wondered what it'd be like if I was a guy..I already wear boyish clothes and I prefer wearing swimming trunks to the beach..It would be awesome to be able to take my shirt off without everyone staring(boob alert)..especially at concerts where it can get so hot that I feel like peeling my skin off would make me feel a bit cooler..not having periods and not worrying about getting pregnant must be awesome(not that i've ever been worried about getting preggers since i've never had sex...but yeah)..

I'm guessing my character and hobbies wouldn't change much..well,perhaps I wouldn't be that interested in cutesy stuff..but if I was..hmmm....would that raise the chances of me being a gay guy??? now THAT would be awesome!

• Like 1

I actually did have a dream that I was a man once. I was a studly Mediterranean man too, despite not having a drop of blood from anywhere in that region IRL. And then I ended up doing sexy things with another studly man, while I was a man. Interesting and pleasant as that was, I was relieved to be myself again when I woke up.

• Like 1

Oh wowzers....I'm a tomboy because I grew up with boys around me most of the time...and so at school I act like a tomboy and even wear my bro's old clothes too. So at school people think I'm a boy XD girls have hit on me and guys get confused. I'm straight and I like boys but when people see me they're like "what a cute boy" xD haha And when I dress girly people think I'm cross dressing o-o and boys don't find me attractive as a girl >.>

• 3 years later...

Oooooh hell YEA!! HAHA! XD

I wanna hook girls and all... Ufufufufufu! ^////^ That will be soooooo exciting!! for sure!!

I guess by gender would be female, but I consider myself bigender, so...sometimes I do think part of my identity would be complete if i was a male, but half of me is female...so it's a complicated subject for me...

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm the opposite gender I would totally still be me. I'm pretty neutral to everything other than the obvious ones like biology, physiology so yup still totally be me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I grew up as a boy, I think I couldn't stand all the hormone changes they go trough plus the thought of having a baby, to be a woman you need to be strong, A men's life is easier "I think or rather I experienced that way" So I like my female friends and are really proud of them, I will just stick with the penis side uhhh male side.

I thought you're a girl.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bwahahahaha, Once I used to dress in woman's clothes when I was like 6 with some friends, well that was hilarious but beside from that I'm a perfectly healthy men.

Don't you have a picture of that memory?
Show it us please.

Yeah i guess i got some pictures of it in my album, not to sure where they are thou:cuteonion24: I will try to look for them but I'm afraid it will be after the weekend I will be away. Going out and stuff getting wasted. or more like being responsible since I don't drink alcohol. Very convenient for all the party crashers:Gangnam:

Nice, you're going out. I do things every weekend. I usually take a rest in the sunday afternoon. Where would you be going? With some friends?

I just notice that you're new. I can't remember if I posted in your introduction if you ever post one.

Well tonight going with some friends to Amsterdam, there is a soul concert there and I always wanted to know what it is like,

Tomorrow going To Utrecht to some Student friends I know, Guess what is going to happen :p Party party. Sunday I will sleep over there and probably return that evening home.

That sound nice. Well, I want to have some fun too but I don't have friends like yours.