• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

Would want to have alover.. for real. Because all my relationships don't last long and they aren't serious. Sometimes I think no one could love me after all. But maybe that's just because I don't really love anyone but me myself:D But you know, you have to love yourself if no one loves you, ne?:D I'm total egoist. But I would want to change a bit. I can't get married or have family because I'm lesbian but.. it would be nice to have someone besides me. But the wishes are dangerous, always dangerous: when it comes true I just see that everything has become even worse.. The life is one big failure sometimes. It would be better not to wish for anything anymore;) Not hope and not to hear anymore. Just sit still and meditate until I'll turn into statue;)

• Like 3

I want more penfriends!!

Would want to have alover.. for real. Because all my relationships don't last long and they aren't serious. Sometimes I think no one could love me after all. But maybe that's just because I don't really love anyone but me myself:D But you know, you have to love yourself if no one loves you, ne?:D I'm total egoist. But I would want to change a bit. I can't get married or have family because I'm lesbian but.. it would be nice to have someone besides me. But the wishes are dangerous, always dangerous: when it comes true I just see that everything has become even worse.. The life is one big failure sometimes. It would be better not to wish for anything anymore;) Not hope and not to hear anymore. Just sit still and meditate until I'll turn into statue;)

Yes... It's true, my dear!!

Just DO LOVE & RESPECT yourself!!

Do not wish for others loves unless you do more love yourself anyway...

Take a deep breath & SMILE ^_<...>

• Like 2

Dont think about it so much. It ll only make you feel worse for yourself.

This could drive you insane. Dont say that nobody loves you.

Just think of it that they are not meant for you,

you can have somebody a lot better than them who could understand you.

Think of it as "You are too much good for them."

There are sayings that what you say might come true.

if something happens, learn from your mistakes, so that you will not repeat it.

I think you have a lot of friends here who are ready to support and encourage you,

so you dont have to be lonely anymore :)

Just DO LOVE & RESPECT yourself!!

Do not wish for others loves unless you do more love yourself anyway...

Take a deep breath & SMILE ^_<...>

I totally agree with you! if you dont know how to love and respect yourself, how would anyone else love and respect you if you yourself dont do?

edit: i forgot to answer the question. hahaha! i want ice cream onion10

• Like 1

sweetie, don't ever think of yourself like that. we have our own uniqueness and our own charm. if those people who have left you most probably they did not see the real you and your real quality. when the wrong people who comes in our lives they just leave without even thinkin' about your feelings. maybe, the right person is just there waiting to be noticed by you. just be true to yourself when the right person comes everything will surely fall into place..^^ keep smiling sweetie and chin up! (:

I want a lover too but I havent eally decided on my sexual orientation yet becoz ive had no bfs or relationships (still a virgin) but here's what i want in someone:

1. They dont mind me liking anime/manga (its either an adorable quirk of mine or they like it too)

2. They arent afraid to pick up or kill spiders no matter how big they are (i'm terrified of them)

3. Someone who has their own car and can drive so we can go wherever we want at the weekend :)

4. someone who can stick up for me, fight for me and stuff with my family because I get bullied by them alot :(

5. An experienced Lover/seducer so that I wont be afraid when tht time comes and takes me out on dates (as ive never been on one) :cuteonion45:

To find some interesting book to read..

I've read all the books I had and it's boring now.. I can't live without reading something but I don't read everything I get - oh, no!;) I'm quite picky:D

For now I'm gonna look for some fairy-tales because I like to read one before going to sleep;) (I'm still such a baby, I know, I know..:D)