• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, yes, last one was really old. We've found it in the street and brought it home. That cat was quite stupid and had a lot of annoying habits but that was probably because he was so old (without teeth, skinny and frail..).

Before that one I had another stripped cat but he has got sick seriously and died too. I guess, I'm unlucky with cats;) But I adore them; and house without a cat is strangely cold and uncomfortable..;)

Soft drinks (anything, so thirsty now)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

so sorry to hear that. Contrary with your home, I can't keep any pets in my house

You, don't have to be sorry, nitta; death is natural after all; it happens to everyone sooner or later, ne?;) you know, after the death of our last cat my grandma told that she doesn't want to keep another cat ever again.. And we live together so it's a big problem now.. So I too, am not allowed to keep any pets now. But somehow I mange to sneak secretly with all kinds of little creatures and I keep them in my room;) There was a baby hedgehog this summer; we were even sleeping together because he was very little and sick and needed warmth. I had a sparrow and a crow. And I sometimes keep butterflies, beetles, spiders and worms for some days or weeks until I get bored of it;)

--------------

Now I want warm bed to sleep..;) I'm somehow tired although I've done almost nothing all day long;) It must be a weather - cold, dark and wet.. snow, snow and even more snow around..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Come on, my dear ^^

Here, it's too hot again !!

May it snow here?!?!?

if you see all that snow around and if you spend some time there, believe me, you would want to go home to your sweet hot country immediately.. Someone like you can get seriously sick in this kind of weather. It's really cold now, freezing cold.

I want to have more hours during the day...not enough time !

btw I've had 2 months of cold,snowy,icy weather & a bout of the flu in my house(i didn't get it,just a cold) so I want to go to Thailand:-)