• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• KatieMH25!

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

The rain will stop for sure! Someday.. Don't be depressed;) In my country all summer is rainy.. and water in the sea usually is too cold for bathing.. Try imagine such a summer.. Ha, ha.. But after all it's traditional weather in my country (because we are almost in North Europe:D)

Now I want to be alone at home because there are always a lot of women there - my mother, grandmother... and they are chatting all day long so I don't have any peace and silence there!..

Women make the world go round....

Why don't you chat with your ladies.... It's fun ^^

Thanks a lot cheering me up ^^

I have a long seminar today!!!

I want it'll be over within 30 minutes!!!

Lol thanks ^^

I want my dog to stop hogging the bed now lol ^^

I mean how can such a little dog take up soo much room? O.o it baffles me lol ^^

• Like 1

Our dog isn't allowed to go up to our rooms. He's trained to stay at the foot of the stairs :)

Anyway, i want the brain of a super genius.

• Like 2

I really want that my parents would have the time to help me with MOB translation because it takes me a lot of time to look up for the words (I have nearly forgotten my russian and I'm trying to remember it again);) It's a huge job.. But there are some MOB translations in russian that haven't been translated to english yet so..