[Game] Hug, Kick, Punch, Kiss, or Do Whatever to the person above you!

R.I.O

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katsunek9

• Tenzys

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shin here I brought you to the beach now. ^^ so everyone in their bathing suits! Here is mine ^^

6b345ac0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Awe thanks Shin ^^ *kisses back*

• Like 1

Gin it's not showing... And why are you sad? All I ask for is a little more romance going on between our characters :(

well did I not mention before that I am a supaah S. hahahaha. Don't worry Katsu-chan, I'll give you lot's of romance. *nipping your ear.

pengu attack* squeezes pengu.

• Like 2

well did I not mention before that I am a supaah S. hahahaha. Don't worry Katsu-chan, I'll give you lot's of romance. *nipping your ear.

pengu attack* squeezes pengu.

Lol well have I mentioned I'm a super "M"? I may whine about it but I'm very much enjoying this sweet torture of yours ^_~ *licks cheek*

- - - Updated - - -

@Shin attacks shin and licks her cheek too! ^^ come on show us your bikini.... (whining)

• Like 1

*takes a watermelon, tosses it into the air, and swings the bat at it as it came down. Watermelon chunks sprayed all over Gin, 1978, Shin, and Blue.* I said get in your damn bikinis! -_-* don't make me come over there and lick ya clean too, cuase I will!

• Like 1