Help blocking yaoi from minors

pubstar87

So my sister I found out loves yaoi and yuri and other various forms of manga like that. She's only 13. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to block yaoi or stuff like that? I guess i should look for a keyword blocker or something right?

I don't care that she likes yaoi, it's just i don't want her lookin it up on my computers. Plus she's only 13. When she's 18 she can do whatever she wants

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karin

• pubstar87

• MaterTenebraum

• Saga

You should put all your yaoi stuff in some folders and pasword protect those folders.

If you don't want at all that she enters your PC you should password portect your PC! :)

Basically as long as she has access to web,she can review yaoi/yuri. Even not only on your computer. Just put a password to your PC,or block some sites thru settings when you are away from your computer. Though there are a dozen of sites out there.

Just you can't really stop her,as in,completely.

Put an avatar as well. (:

It's impossible to completely keep her away from it if she really wants to find it. As long as she has internet, she can get it. Just password protect your files and computer. Sure, there are ways she can get around those, but at the least it's a discouragement.

• 1 year later...

you should put passwords if you don't want her to access your yaoi stuffs.. also, whenever there is a internet connection, it is really impossible not to,

Please talk to your sister. Explain to her the things she's getting into, and explain it without forcing your personal opinion into it. And do not repress her curiosity. Just tell her to have an open mind and be ready to criticize. Not all yaoi can be her cup of tea, right?