Why love?

DyingRemnant33

Is love really all that great when u dont get loved back?? Love makes u do crazy stupid stuff and u always get hurt...its like people want to c u only show hate. I just wonder if love is what makes us..us

• Like 4

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• DyingRemnant33

• lisa

• Marygrace94

true we cant control love :) but we can control our actions

our actions is an outer reflection of who we are inside , we dont chose who to love but we can chose to go through with it or not go through with it. doing bad or doing good, bad and good is different for evryone

^^ but i guess bad hurts no matter who or where we come from we can agree that it does.

idk ^^ i can write for years in this subject

• Like 2

love*sigh*... love makes the whole world more beautiful. due to love, your complexion will be better, your whole world is brighter. lol i sound like as if im preaching~

anyway, love just simply happens, you may or may not get hurt but it's what everyone has to go through. Don't be mistaken though, a lot of people get confused between love and just a temporary feelings. love will make you feel like you have a heartache. Love will also makes you a better person.

But don't rush it, love will come to you at the right time.

• Like 1

No coment here ,to be honest I've got exactly the same expirience and I promise to my self I'll never do the same mystake...Those long distant relationships are just not my kind of taste...

Love doesn't hurt. Love doesn't suck. Love is not scary and awful. Love is not pain in the ass. People are.

It depends on the person. People hurt people and the signature isn't ''Love'' but ''Scar''. The feeling has nothing to do with the personality of one person. If they are unfaithful,mean or assholes - you just had a bad luck,not a mistake. A bad luck. Love is the feeling of being on cloud nine,not the pain.

A very good question. Love is everything, we are born from love, we live to love, we sacrifice ourselves to love, we die to protect what we love, love defines us and unites us. Love makes us better, more patient, more courageous, more dreamers. Without love we are just simple shadows that walk this earth. Love makes us cry and laugh at the same time, love hurts but it also makes you feel good, she makes us despair, and yet, give an infinite hope. I could say so many words about love and yet they are highly expressed in my first sentence : love is love is everything. So simple and commonplace, and yet so true.

Love doesn't hurt. Love doesn't suck. Love is not scary and awful. Love is not pain in the ass. People are.

It depends on the person. People hurt people and the signature isn't ''Love'' but ''Scar''. The feeling has nothing to do with the personality of one person. If they are unfaithful,mean or assholes - you just had a bad luck,not a mistake. A bad luck. Love is the feeling of being on cloud nine,not the pain.

After hearing this there's nothing more to be said

261222.gif I totally agree. Saga

love is feeling the other people cant underestand

but even if you are fall in love you are lucky because in this world you have your true love and

can be happy but maby others positive things about love but love is a wonderful thing

and less people can undrestand it with love you are reborn again and enjoy it and give your love

to that person rabbit13

- - - Updated - - -

love is feeling the other people cant underestand

but even if you are fall in love you are lucky because in this world you have your true love and

can be happy but maby others positive things about love but love is a wonderful thing

and less people can undrestand it with love you are reborn again and enjoy it and give your love

to that person rabbit13

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all.

I would take one day of love and an eternity of pain than to go without love, it is a gift and the most precious one of all, like someone else said - it's not love that hurts us, it's the people we love. One day you'll find a person who loves you like you do them and everything will be amazing.

• 1 month later...

Without love you cannot feel compassion, empathy,sympathy all the things that help define our humanity.I agree that when love is bad or onesided or unrequited its a real pain it sucks the joy out of everything but when it works and you find the right person even if only for a short time its fantastic its like your whole body is giggling all the time you smile for no reason,your whole life suddenly changes its brighter, louder, more epic there isnt anything that you cant do or try you feel immortal and thats what makes it worth while too me any way

Human is so flawed in terms of love.

All we have to do is to practice love. It may sound silly but

if we do that [the practicing] the world would be much more spiritual, both in emotion and intelligence. And we'll have no problems understanding each other. But our perceptions are very limited to 3-D and society restraints, which is why the humanity struggle to evolve.

Only love can make us evolve and advance. but It's so, so difficult,, because of things we simply don't understand. We're not ready [war,, more war... sighs]

• Like 1

• 1 year later...