hama71

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to the TK fanclub!

We will do our best to answer all your questions, don't worry. :leaf4: If you have time and you want, you can read the old threads too. It's up to you. :)

Thank you, Miro! I'm so happy to be here! :5yoyo34:

I'm sure I will have more questions, so I appreciate all the help. And I will still try to scan as much of the old TKFC as possible. You never know what little gems may be hidden there!onion3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

There seemed to be very little deep discussions about the films anyway...you know, just a lot of fangirl/boy gushing over the characters or the actors. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as guilty as anyone else when it comes to squealing like a schoolgirl over my favorite yaoi pairing (or the possibility of a yaoi actor being yaoi in real life...sigh!), but I was hoping for some genuine conversations and gentle debating over the TK films.

Haha, we do get carried away FANGIRJEOILKEJFIWEH! sometimes. (●´∀`●) There were some deep discussions scattered throughout the threads and I don't expect you to find them very easily.The search keyword function doesn't work very well. And convos' between members; it can be daunting to keep up. (」゚ペ)」

Believe me, I only could managed reading the last two threads when I joined back in early 2012.

I re-watched Takumi series from 1 to 4 because the fifth was still kind of new and didn't know about it!

But... GAHHHH it has been a bit more than a year since I last saw Takumi. I remember most about Pure and Ano, Hareta Aozora because obviously they were more recent.

Perhaps there are some serious posts regarding the storylines and whatnot, but goodness gracious, do I have to weed through 2 or 3 year's worth of comments to find them? I know I'm late to the rodeo, but I didn't think there would be so much homework involved!

Yeah, exactly!

Oh your previous post, I'd like to answer (◕‿◕✿) This club pretty much splits into two obvious groups- the DaixMao fans and the 'bunny sisters'- which is BabaxTakai [Arata and Shingyoji] but we are all sisters here. We all have the love for Gii's 'big brother' Akaike and smaller roles couples as well.

(Excluding “Pure” since the plot was mostly about secondary characters.)

Yeah, because there were parts from the manga and side-stories written that focused on this couple as primarily too. I was glad that Pure gave us more insight about couples other than TakumixGii because then we would have more involvement with the storyline and gave more of a personal diversity. Not everyone loves an innocent, naive relationship. ✦✦

There were also too many characters with relationship problems in “Pure”…I could barely keep track of who was interested in who, and which character was which!

I was in the same shoes as you. But the more I re-watched Pure, the more I understood. It actually made more sense to me then Detail Of Beauty, which was too much of jumping around the past the future, etc. Sure, there were more couples but the main is obviously Arata x Shingyoji which are just as important. But I thought Pure had a great start by Shingyouji sharing his story with Takumi, which I thought was adorable. Hehe, I love hamster!(╯3╰)

mofp%2520%25283%2529.jpg

mofp%2520%252834%2529.jpg

I liked the introduction of the character Misu-kun as Takumi’s new roommate, but I did not like the way the character turned out in “Pure” and I don’t believe for a minute that Shingyoji would be happy in a owner/pet relationship. He may go along with it for awhile, but I think he would grow tired of it in the long run. On the other hand, Akaike and Shingyoji would make an awesome couple!

✦I gotta say, this is interesting... How would Akaike and Shingyoji make an awesome couple? Their characters seemed to be two completely different worlds to me.

✦No way! Shingyoji would never get sick of Arata-san! Haha!

I think their chemistry is undeniable.! Maybe it was temporary. But for masochist fans like me, I absolutely adored the idea of a pet/owner thing. I thought it was a bit more realistic that way. You see, Arata-san has his own insecurities too... thus his possessive attitude. Think about it, love makes us do crazy things! It makes us think irrationally and we often don't get exactly get what we want.

But our hamster, Shingyoji fell in love with him and that was that. He was more than happy to receive ANYTHING from ever-so-busy Arata-san, even just for one minute attention. In Pure, we could see how much Shingyoji loved him... because he was willing to leave Arata-san ALONE. How hard would that be?? Oh.. it's very hard... and he worked to his accomplishment. because of his bubbly personality.

He was that desperate. What we loved about this couple is that Arata-san finally gave it in!! He couldn't handle being 'ignored' or not having him around. And it broke his barrier!

Although, he didn't outright tell him he loved Shingyoji or anything like that but his 'claim of ownership' over him pretty much sealed the deal with us!

eeee!!

:8onion5:

WAAAAAAAAAAH, you have to excuse me for spasming.

★★I LOVE ARATA-SAN AND SHINGYOJI!★★

Seriously, I liked Takumi x Gii couple too... it's just that Gii [in real life too!] acted like a protective brother. And I've seen behind the scenes and stage interviews... they acted really, really close friends but... I've seen better chemistry between Baba and Taiki! Have you seen them? THey were soooo shy around each other, and being a HUGE Baba fan... he was NOT acting his usual self around our hamster! (*≧▽≦)

The kiss? Oh come on! The kiss was HOT!

Hahaha..

tumblr_m8mlhytNJ21qf2512o1_500.gif

taken from tumblr. :333333

DSCN0160.jpg

Anou, Minna-san I've been rewatching the movies and I'm starting to notice a few bloopers and trivia and whatnot. One thing I noticed between movies 3 and 4 in the 3rd one Shingyoshi tells Takumi and Gii is his dormhead for this year so that would mean that Shingyoshi would be on the 3rd floor right? Well in movie 4 you see him coming out of room number 232. Just a little thing I noticed. could it be a blooper? Not sure.

Oh another blooper anyone ever notice that Takumi has a magic shirt? during the wonderful breathtaking love scene in Bibou no Detail Takumi's shirt is constantly moving on and off his right shoulder until Gii finally removes it himself lol.

oh and last but not least welcome Pamela3000 to our wonderful group of friends nicknamed the Takumi-kun fanclub. If you like fanfiction and whatnot you should check out some of the stories written by fans. I myself have written a few but they're not that good. If you'd like I can give you the link to some really good ones!

Also Minna-san please let me know if you managed to read the first chapter of my Daimao fic and if you think I should continue it, onegaishamasu!

Yes my dear Tat-chan I read the first chapter of Daimao fanfic and I'm waiting the next chapter. Also please keep writing. I will always read your works.

if you like my fics just letting you know my MisuxShingyoshi fic 'Thru his eyes a retelling of Pure' has been updated.

Hey guys check this vid out I made of my sim version of Shidou Academy aka British hills!

Thanks a lot my dear. I will read it now. And thanks for the video too.

After reading your posts I feel like re-watching TK from 1 to 5.

So funny! :leaf5: I wonder which of those cats I want :p

@

:D

And ....

Who knows what did Maokun TELL Daichan?

71935_513158895408633_1533830706_n.jpg

A. See you tonight.

B. Can you be mine?

C. Are you ready?

D. Not at all above.

E. :hamtaro-005 (6):

My BabaTaiki image hoard...errr...collection is GONE.

I dunno if I have the strength to start all over again.

This is insane.

I wanna crawl underneath the covers and just turn off the lights in my room.

I have no backup of these images in the hard drive since I transferred them all to PB when we moved.

-sighs-

Well, on the bright side, my Pureness fanfiction arc here on YO is almost 15,000 views!

Wow. Even I did not see that coming at all. Thank y'all so much. I am absolutely floored and humbled.

I watched the first live Takumi-kun and though the actors were cute, they don't compare to Dai and Mao.. Those two make Gii and Takumi and I swear Mao's smile can melt any heart, he's so pretty.. :p

Why, hello YOJICHANNNN ♪♪♪

Happy to see you again...

Oh no T___T

This is insane.

I have no backup of these images in the hard drive since I transferred them all to PB when we moved.

-sighs-

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! OMG. That is why I saved images to albums site such as Picasas or Photobucket... because my hard drive formatted twice X_____X You just never know! I'd be so upset if that happened to my BabaTaiki and White Teeth albums. Gaaaahhhhh

Well maybe it'd be better just to save good ol' favorite pictures. And start from there T_______T Do you have any particular in mind? I might have it.

Or of course Hama's albums. :D

At least, it's all done and over with? Finally settling that is.

Please continue your writings ^______^

Hello my dear

. I'm so happy to see you here. And congratulation for your new record. You are the best my dear.

And dear Star

I will take Dai and Mao just for me and let the twins for the fans.

way to go! I only hope my stories will be that popular. I'm grateful they are actually noticed though. keep up the amazing work and it's great to have you back!

This is insane.

-sighs-

NOOOOOOOOO!!! That is a true nightmare. To lose all that hotness...

Mr. YojiChan's hard drive, Tisk Tisk

shoutagif_zps7158487b.gif

Well, on the bright side, my Pureness fanfiction arc here on YO is almost 15,000 views!

Wow. Even I did not see that coming at all. Thank y'all so much. I am absolutely floored and humbled.

Way to go Bunny sister!!

Awesome_zps9a098ac1.gif

Yay, Baba Spam. You can't take your eye off of him, even with a Mao around. XD

tumblr_mml6tubWOX1r0hgg7o3_500.jpg

More from Mao's

and the SmartBoys facebook.

Edit: wow, Mao changed the top pic of his blog. So pretty. I think it's better than the previous one.

BABA NEEDS TO GET NAKED!

RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH - strips him off like crazy bish- show me your glory! ive had it!

BABA NEEDS TO GET NAKED!

RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH - strips him off like crazy bish- show me your glory! ive had it!

THIS 100% agree!!!

Anou, Minna-san I've been rewatching the movies and I'm starting to notice a few bloopers and trivia and whatnot. One thing I noticed between movies 3 and 4 in the 3rd one Shingyoshi tells Takumi and Gii is his dormhead for this year so that would mean that Shingyoshi would be on the 3rd floor right? Well in movie 4 you see him coming out of room number 232. Just a little thing I noticed. could it be a blooper? Not sure.

It's funny how the doors keep changing too from film to film. First they were brown, then they ended up being white. Guess Shidou Academy does a lot of redecorating!

Oh another blooper anyone ever notice that Takumi has a magic shirt? during the wonderful breathtaking love scene in Bibou no Detail Takumi's shirt is constantly moving on and off his right shoulder until Gii finally removes it himself lol.

Haven't you noticed? Everything about Takumi is magic! He's a little pixie!

oh and last but not least welcome Pamela3000 to our wonderful group of friends nicknamed the Takumi-kun fanclub. If you like fanfiction and whatnot you should check out some of the stories written by fans. I myself have written a few but they're not that good. If you'd like I can give you the link to some really good ones!

Thank you! I do love fanfiction quite a bit actually. Even though I have NO TIME for it, I've actually started writing a TakxGii fic. I get sucked into these things so easily!

Haha, we do get carried away FANGIRJEOILKEJFIWEH! sometimes. (●´∀`●) There were some deep discussions scattered throughout the threads and I don't expect you to find them very easily.The search keyword function doesn't work very well. And convos' between members; it can be daunting to keep up. (」゚ペ)」

Believe me, I only could managed reading the last two threads when I joined back in early 2012.

I re-watched Takumi series from 1 to 4 because the fifth was still kind of new and didn't know about it!

But... GAHHHH it has been a bit more than a year since I last saw Takumi. I remember most about Pure and Ano, Hareta Aozora because obviously they were more recent.

Oh your previous post, I'd like to answer (◕‿◕✿) This club pretty much splits into two obvious groups- the DaixMao fans and the 'bunny sisters'- which is BabaxTakai [Arata and Shingyoji] but we are all sisters here. We all have the love for Gii's 'big brother' Akaike and smaller roles couples as well.

Yeah, because there were parts from the manga and side-stories written that focused on this couple as primarily too. I was glad that Pure gave us more insight about couples other than TakumixGii because then we would have more involvement with the storyline and gave more of a personal diversity. Not everyone loves an innocent, naive relationship. ✦✦

I was in the same shoes as you. But the more I re-watched Pure, the more I understood. It actually made more sense to me then Detail Of Beauty, which was too much of jumping around the past the future, etc. Sure, there were more couples but the main is obviously Arata x Shingyoji which are just as important. But I thought Pure had a great start by Shingyouji sharing his story with Takumi, which I thought was adorable. Hehe, I love hamster!(╯3╰)[/color

✦I gotta say, this is interesting... How would Akaike and Shingyoji make an awesome couple? Their characters seemed to be two completely different worlds to me.

✦No way! Shingyoji would never get sick of Arata-san! Haha!

I think their chemistry is undeniable.! Maybe it was temporary. But for masochist fans like me, I absolutely adored the idea of a pet/owner thing. I thought it was a bit more realistic that way. You see, Arata-san has his own insecurities too... thus his possessive attitude. Think about it, love makes us do crazy things! It makes us think irrationally and we often don't get exactly get what we want.

But our hamster, Shingyoji fell in love with him and that was that. He was more than happy to receive ANYTHING from ever-so-busy Arata-san, even just for one minute attention. In Pure, we could see how much Shingyoji loved him... because he was willing to leave Arata-san ALONE. How hard would that be?? Oh.. it's very hard... and he worked to his accomplishment. because of his bubbly personality.

He was that desperate. What we loved about this couple is that Arata-san finally gave it in!! He couldn't handle being 'ignored' or not having him around. And it broke his barrier!

Although, he didn't outright tell him he loved Shingyoji or anything like that but his 'claim of ownership' over him pretty much sealed the deal with us!

eeee!!

:8onion5:

WAAAAAAAAAAH, you have to excuse me for spasming.

★★I LOVE ARATA-SAN AND SHINGYOJI!★★

lol! I completely understand!

OK, it was the highlight of Pure when Misu finally stopped being so arrogant towards Shingyoji and actually acknowledged some sort of relationship with the dear lad...but Shingyoji was just so sweet and open and adorable that I felt he deserved better than just being a "pet". That 's why I thought Akaike would be a good match for Shingyoji (I mean, before I read the part of the manga that confirmed Akaike as the token straight guy). They are both so honest with their feelings, they aren't afraid to voice their opinions, and they are both really secure about themselves. They wouldn't have to play mind games for attention or suffer from constant misunderstandings. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Gii and Takumi!) I was so happy when Shingyoji stood up for himself and stopped being at Arata's beck and call. Now at that point, I would have also been happy to see Shingyoji find a new guy. Can you imagine how that would have crushed Arata? Perfection!

I will definitely watch Pure again (probably over and over again to be honest...thank you, YouTube...and I've got that Takumi DVD box set coming in from Japan in a few days...wasn't cheap, but it wasn't too outrageously expensive either...I've got my eye on a new pair of roller skates as well, so I have to wait for awhile before I try to collect the entire manga series...sigh!), and I have nothing against the AxS pairing at all, but I'm just not a huge fan of the master/slave romances...well, a little doesn't hurt now and then...however, as I sort hinted at above, I'm mad about uber-angsty yaoi relationships (and sappy romantic ones too), so I really can't help but love GiixTakumi. I guess I like my yaoi pairings to be more equal in their relationships, but with lots of delicious heartbreak along the way! (As for owner/pet relationships, I prefer when the pet tells his owner to go fuck himself...hehe!) I'm sure I'll warm up to ArataxShingyoji eventually.

I have to admit, I was pretty keyed up when I first posted those opinions. I had just discovered Takumi-kun, had watched an entire marathon of the films on YouTube, read some of the manga and was just loaded with all kinds of thoughts! When I found this forum, it all just came bubbling out!

Seriously, I liked Takumi x Gii couple too... it's just that Gii [in real life too!] acted like a protective brother.

Well, he is several years older than Mao in real life, so I guess that's understandable. I think it's sweet!

And I've seen behind the scenes and stage interviews... they acted really, really close friends but... I've seen better chemistry between Baba and Taiki! Have you seen them? THey were soooo shy around each other, and being a HUGE Baba fan... he was NOT acting his usual self around our hamster! (*≧▽≦)

Hmmm, I really need to watch some of those!

I have a question, by the way! In the manga and the Bibo no Detail film, Gii has a flashback to a dream he had before he and Takumi became roommates (sooo confusing...a flashback about a dream?). It's the part where he see Takumi standing at an open window and he smiles at Gii. Here's what I can't figure out. Was that just a dream, or did that whole window thing actually happen after Gii dreamed about it?

I have a question, by the way! In the manga and the Bibo no Detail film, Gii has a flashback to a dream he had before he and Takumi became roommates (sooo confusing...a flashback about a dream?). It's the part where he see Takumi standing at an open window and he smiles at Gii. Here's what I can't figure out. Was that just a dream, or did that whole window thing actually happen after Gii dreamed about it?

That happened, That is when he knew Takumi was the one and only. It was fate!

... as EvilStewie said it did happen...

Gii did dream about Takumi was when he was at 1st(9th grade) year at Shidou high school...

Only problem is he can't remember the dream everytime he had it...

He just feel it's good dream...

Then, at 2nd year Gii and Takumi become roommate...

One day, Gii came back to room saw Takumi stand by at window...

That moment he remember he feel he saw something like that before...

Then tell him to close window because it will be too wind or rain soon...

That moment Takumi smile at Gii and tell him 'Well then' and close window...

That's when Gii remember fully about dream...

It was the dream about Takumi standing by the window and smile back at Gii...

That's how the movie go...

From, manga... Gii had a dream and tell Akaike about his dream...

Akaike tell Gii that's is amazing dream that Takumi smiling because it almost impossible to see at that time...

But, on one day they had problem on window Takumi stand by at window and did smile back at Gii just like the dream he had before...

That's little different between movie and manga...

For you to tell which is dream and which is real is by no dialog with much brighter cut is dream part... the other with dialog with little darker is really happen...

I hope this will help you clear up little bit when you watch movie again...

Thank you both hama71 and EvilStewie! This will definitely help me when I watch the film...over and over again!

Your welcome! Like Hama said Gil thinks/calls it was a dream, but it is more a flashback!