hama71

Does anyone wonder about which actors will be the next Gii and Takumi?

A big part of the casts were also from Tenimyu.

If we only consider the casts from 2nd season, the current Tezuka (Tawada Hideya) and Echizen (Ogoe Yuuki) actors could be Gii and Takumi maybe.

What do you think?

tumblr_mmil8odgvc1qizn87o1_500.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

@
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Why, hello YOJICHANNNN ♪♪♪

Happy to see you again...

Oh no T___T

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! OMG. That is why I saved images to albums site such as Picasas or Photobucket... because my hard drive formatted twice X_____X You just never know! I'd be so upset if that happened to my BabaTaiki and White Teeth albums. Gaaaahhhhh

Well maybe it'd be better just to save good ol' favorite pictures. And start from there T_______T Do you have any particular in mind? I might have it.

Or of course Hama's albums. :D

At least, it's all done and over with? Finally settling that is.

Please continue your writings ^______^

Hello

!

Yeah, that's the thing I did save everything on Photobucket and lost them. Yey. *belly flop*

Dear hama-san has been generous enough to share me some. *blushes*

It's gonna be a huge undertaking. I was really an obsessive monster when I hoarded...I mean collected those images. I was so particular with very specific aspects. In short I was super duper picky since a lot of the images I needed when I was writing my Pureness fanfiction arc. I had a system. If this was old school, I'd be having all his pictures sprawled/littered all over the apartment while I furiously composed my story on a typewriter right smack at the center.

To the uninitiated, just go to the 18+ fanfic. Click views and Pureness will be there.

Hello my dear @
. I'm so happy to see you here. And congratulation for your new record. You are the best my dear.

Dear

sweetheart! awww~~ shucks..thank you for the HUGE compliment. I am very flattered and humbled that the story has garnered so much views.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! That is a true nightmare. To lose all that hotness...

Mr. YojiChan's hard drive, Tisk Tisk

shoutagif_zps7158487b.gif

Way to go Bunny sister!!

Awesome_zps9a098ac1.gif

Oh gosh, I love this .gif. IT IS AWESOME! Thank you! thank you!

It is a nightmare but -deep sighs- I have some contemplating to do.

He is Friggin' Beautiful! Period.

417886_519277478136028_207352929_n_zps3866e19b.jpg

Love the smirk.

Yay, Baba Spam. You can't take your eye off of him, even with a Mao around. XD

tumblr_mml6tubWOX1r0hgg7o3_500.jpg

More from Mao's

and the SmartBoys facebook.

Edit: wow, Mao changed the top pic of his blog. So pretty. I think it's better than the previous one.

Baba-chan, you make me wanna stick a lollipop in that mouth of yours.

Does anyone wonder about which actors will be the next Gii and Takumi?

A big part of the casts were also from Tenimyu.

If we only consider the casts from 2nd season, the current Tezuka (Tawada Hideya) and Echizen (Ogoe Yuuki) actors could be Gii and Takumi maybe.

What do you think?

tumblr_mmil8odgvc1qizn87o1_500.jpg

At this point, I honestly can't worry about who takes their place anymore. I'm sure that the fans will ALWAYS compare whoever takes their place onstage with DaiMao. DaiMao has been deeply imprinted in the fans' minds that it's hard to not compare. The expectations will always be high and even the nice ones who will praise them will STILL mention DaiMao by default.

What I am concerned is that for the MisuShin parts SHOULD, MUST be played by BabaTaiki. They have not declared anything against reprising their roles and Taiki has always been MORE COMFORTABLE onstage. That for me is most important.

I have to say, after rewatching Bibou no Detail for like the 4th time, one of my absolute favorite scenes is when Misu confronts Gii in his dorm room. Misu was such a badass! I love that look of utter disgust on his face while speaking to Gii...priceless! Another fave is when Shin saves Takumi from the bullies, calls them "first year brats" and dares them to fight by cracking his knuckles. Great stuff!

Are there any rumors about what the plot will be for the next Takumi-kun? I'll really miss DaiMao, but it would be quite a stretch for them to portray high school students at this point...beautiful as they are! Isn't Dai in his 30's now? Hey, I'd be happy to see them play Gii and Takumi forever, but I guess we can't expect things to never change or move forward. Not very realistic I suppose.

Oh, happy day! The Takumi-kun Memorial DVD Box 2009-2012 just arrived in the mail! Coolness! I'm already drooling all over the postcard booklet...yummm...there's a couple of Pure cards included in the booklet too, MisuShin fans (one is the scene inside the changing room at the clothing store where Misu is staring at Shin like he's a cupcake and about to be eaten)! I liked Misu from his first appearance in BnD (along with the first Shin), and I immediately liked the Pure version of Shin, but I'm still not sure about MisuShin. I need to watch Pure again!

if you liked the ending song to the series also the same song that plays when Gii is running around trying to find Takumi in Bibou no Detail, I did a japanese and English cover to it if you're ever interested in giving it a listen!

Hi everyone. Probably don't even remember me XD I have not been here in a very long time. I hope everyone is doing well with their fangirling and what not. Reason I came by was because I found a little extension to one of the scenes in movie 5 and not sure if that was on the initial release or something new from a new box set or something.

And also because I scrolled back a few pages someone has to answer a question for me. Where is this scene from?

DSCN0160.jpg

I know it's from Pure but I mean is it like an extended scene or from a "making of" of the movie or something. Please someone tell and if possible lead me to where I can find and watch it because it's Arata-san and Shingyouji.

Hi everyone. Probably don't even remember me XD I have not been here in a very long time. I hope everyone is doing well with their fangirling and what not. Reason I came by was because I found a little extension to one of the scenes in movie 5 and not sure if that was on the initial release or something new from a new box set or something.

And also because I scrolled back a few pages someone has to answer a question for me. Where is this scene from?

DSCN0160.jpg

I know it's from Pure but I mean is it like an extended scene or from a "making of" of the movie or something. Please someone tell and if possible lead me to where I can find and watch it because it's Arata-san and Shingyouji.

It's from some making-of.

Can you see the thing in the top? That's one of those big microphones.

I did notice that so I figured as much. I was just wondering if it was from another video of a "making of" or perhaps just behind the scene photos. At least from what I remember none of the "making of" videos I've seen had that scene.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it :)

if you liked the ending song to the series also the same song that plays when Gii is running around trying to find Takumi in Bibou no Detail, I did a japanese and English cover to it if you're ever interested in giving it a listen!

Yes, please! Where can I hear it?

Since we all love Takumi-kun Series so much, what other yaoi or gay themed films can we recommend to each other? Does not necessarily have to be Japanese. I watched a J-yaoi film on YouTube a couple of weeks ago (before I discovered Takumi-kun) that was terrible. I can't remember the title, but it had to do with a male model and a photographer who fall in love, but things keep getting in the way of their happiness (a stalker, a rapist, etc.). It really has the worst ending ever. Waaaay too violent and sad. I definitely wouldn't recommend that one. However, (even though I'm sure you guys have seen these films) I will highly recommend "Maurice" (1987), "Trick" (1999), and "All Over the Guy" (2001). If you haven't seen them yet, do it! I know you'll love them!

Here are my top five! Takumi series is in my top five, So here are the other four.

4. Antique Bakery

3. Forumla 17

2. Eternal Summer

1. No Regret

Just watched Mao and Dai in Prince of Tennis Dream Live (TeniMyu) 5 from 2008 and TeniMyu 6 from 2009. Dai is an OK singer (though frankly 99% of the kawaii performers in TeniMyu are not too great vocally), but Mao really struggled. Still it was fun to see them dancing and running around the stage. After seeing the vastly different performances from Mao in TeniMyu and Takumi-kun, there is no doubt that he is quite an excellent actor!

Just watched Mao and Dai in Prince of Tennis Dream Live (TeniMyu) 5 from 2008 and TeniMyu 6 from 2009. Dai is an OK singer (though frankly 99% of the kawaii performers in TeniMyu are not too great vocally), but Mao really struggled. Still it was fun to see them dancing and running around the stage. After seeing the vastly different performances from Mao in TeniMyu and Takumi-kun, there is no doubt that he is quite an excellent actor!

You watched Dream Live 6th :D

It means you also saw Baba Ryoma and Naito Taiki. :D

And let's not forget the small roles, Isogai Kei, Hirose Yusuke, Takahashi Yuuta and Takasaki Shota.

All in Tenimyu and Takumi-kun series.

(You saw the first Takumi, Tomo Yanagishita, at DL5th, but i don't like that show as much as 6th and 7th)

You are making me want to watch Dream Live 6th. And 7th. XD

Ah, don't mind me, I love Tenimyu.

Hello everyone! I'm here to make my first contribution to the community, after simply stalking it for ages. And it's a doozy of a contribution!

I've begun translating the novels into English, in part to improve my Japanese reading level, and in part to provide the opportunity to read these lovely books to those who are not so confident in their Japanese reading. I *speak* Japanese nearly fluently, but had to look up a damn lot of kanji while translating this.

I'm planning to post each story, or 'chapter' (for the longer ones that I'll have to break up) as I finish them, and it takes a while, but here's the first story: Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite. The beginnings of Takumi and Gii's romance!

Feel free to leave comments either here or on the livejournal post. Comments keep me motivated! Enjoy!

Hello everyone! I'm here to make my first contribution to the community, after simply stalking it for ages. And it's a doozy of a contribution!

I've begun translating the novels into English, in part to improve my Japanese reading level, and in part to provide the opportunity to read these lovely books to those who are not so confident in their Japanese reading. I *speak* Japanese nearly fluently, but had to look up a damn lot of kanji while translating this.

I'm planning to post each story, or 'chapter' (for the longer ones that I'll have to break up) as I finish them, and it takes a while, but here's the first story: Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite. The beginnings of Takumi and Gii's romance!

Feel free to leave comments either here or on the livejournal post. Comments keep me motivated! Enjoy!

Thanks a lot. I'll read it before i start the third Yokozawa no Baai novel (Sekai ichi Hatsukoi).

Thanks a lot. I'll read it before i start the third Yokozawa no Baai novel (Sekai ichi Hatsukoi).

Are those good? I enjoyed the manga, so I might have to read them after I finish the remaining 22 Takumi-kun novels I have. Lol.

Are those good? I enjoyed the manga, so I might have to read them after I finish the remaining 22 Takumi-kun novels I have. Lol.

I'm enjoying them. They have what i like, in other words, character development.

It does have sex scene, but it's not full of it.

It's centered on Yokozawa's life, so don't expect to see Takano or Onodera for more than a page.

The 3 volumes were translated. And the 4th one will be released in Japan in June. :)

1-

2-

3-

Oh, awesome. That'll make it easier to read. Lol. It takes me stupidly long to read in Japanese, even when I'm not looking stuff up.

I...I think I love you! OMG this is so awesome, Thank you so so much!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm enjoying them. They have what i like, in other words, character development.

It does have sex scene, but it's not full of it.

It's centered on Yokozawa's life, so don't expect to see Takano or Onodera for more than a page.

The 3 volumes were translated. And the 4th one will be released in Japan in June. :)

1-

2-

3-

I love these novels ..Just saying! Def worth reading if you can!

I...I think I love you! OMG this is so awesome, Thank you so so much!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! I'm loved!

Thank you so much! :leaf3:

I wish someone could translate the volumes 4-8 of the manga, can´t find them anywhere in eng :(

daimao.gif

Mao and Dai, hahaha... Like Asclepius' a fan of Tenimyu. I absolutely loved and adored Tenimyu and its backstages, involving Baba-chan, Dai-chan, White Teeth, etc. etc. So many familiar faces that we see from the series. It was the times where they really, really looked happy.

Especially Baba-chan... he was so happy... I don't think he is anymore...

They were many funny moments behind the scenes. My favorite was Dream Live 7th. But of course 6th was awesome too.

24068082_480x480.jpeg

White Teeth and Baba-chan -I didn't make this-

♥!♥!♥!♥

I think it's great to see their days before they starred in movies, nee. ^___^;;

Sugoii! So awesome! Thanks for doing this!

I have another Bibou no Detail question! Yay! Anyway, when Takumi is confronted by the bullies and the one guy grabs his shoulder, why doesn't he shake it off or jump away since that was his normal reaction (when his phobia returned)? He just stands there and lets it happen...until Shin arrives to save the day! Opinions?