hama71

Ah, i was visiting a few blogs and decided to pick at Dai-chan's one.

Hehe, he looks so different.

3c6s.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Another project: "Hanako of the toilet" for our Ryouma Baba. The project starts on June 29. The story is about a girl's ghost?

Here is the trailer:

[video=youtube_share;2KjZYdi1X9k]

OMFG. He looks so sexy when he's all gloomy...

But another horror movie?? O_ooooo;;;;

Creepy. It's about time for another movie! Yay!

rabbit2

What role does he play? Older brother? An anonymous??

Kyaahh, I can't wait then....

I'd definitely watch it... then explain to Lynn

. Hahaha

Thank you for posting this! Title is weird, indeed but it's like toilet ghost because there's a myth about a girl named Hanako haunting school bathrooms. >_

Huaaaaa...i missed a lot of things again here.. :p

Can't wait for your new fic again.. :)

Your signature's pic, where did it take from?

I'd like to share my new pic for Mao's bday project, Indonesia Daimao's lovers r going to made a fanmade vid for Mao's bday. So i made an art to join it too. I'll upload the complete pic later on the day of Mao's bday.. :D

tumblr_mod1b6w0WD1rbnohvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mod1b6w0WD1rbnohvo3_500.jpg

I don't know if that's the correct name since I took it from a Russian site. But really our Baba has only strange movies. By the way yesterday I rewatch Miss Boys 1. So beautiful Miss Baba.

have you read chapter 2 my daimao fic? it's on my live journal.

btw minna san if anyone is interested in reading my first daimao fic please let me know and i'll provide the link! It's only up to chapter 2 so far though but i hope you'll want to read it!

Um, could it be that you removed the link to your fanfics on live-journal???

I thought you already posted the link for your fanfic a few sites ago.... but I couldn´t find it.

Could you please post the link??? I love to read every DaiMao or TakuGii fanfic :)

And I didn´t yet read chapter 2 from your fanfic

For all those who didn't see Miss Boys 1. Here is the links but the sub is vietnamese.

I didn't remove the links. but here is the link to my journal. the story is called 'Fall (it's not just a season)
if you read it please comment and let me know how bad it is.

Why are you so negative-minded against your work?

You don´t have to! I already read the first chapter from your fanfic as you posted the link for it a few weeks ago but unfortunately I forgot to write a comment :9onion70:

Sorry.....

I think it is a very interesting story and I´m looking forward to read chapter 2 when I´m at home tonight. :)

Chapter 1 sounds very promising

Sorry, I've just been really critical about my own work. Speaking of work, my Takumi-kun story 'Crying Confessions' is going to take longer to update than i though. I'm working so muchI barely have time to write lol. But i keep the tk movies in audio form on my phone's music player so I can still hear the beloved characters while I do dishes at work.

My jaw dropped when i saw this pic of Mao.

I always wondered how he would look like with bright blond hair...

This wig... Let's just say that i only like Mao with dark colors (black, dark brown, dark red, etc)

tumblr_mogqd6qjcF1s0ektio1_400.jpg

It was the first time i saw this picture. Thanks to princemaoyj69@Tumblr

This wig... Let's just say that i only like Mao with dark colors (black, dark brown, dark red, etc)

You are right Asclepius, my jaw also dropped when I saw this pic.

Thanks for sharing this image. :D Mao with long blonde hair... :hamtaro-005 (15):

Yes i think he looks better with dark hair.. :) But I like that pic...IMHO, he looks like a Slavic's girl, I like the fashion of Slavic's girl.. :D

Yup..I already read it..I love it too. I already comment there too.. :)

Ah, talking bout fic..i remember something that I wanna asked you before but i often forget it. About your fic - Crying Confession...have u finished it ? I forgot to tell you, don't know why i can't open the site anymore. If im not mistaken, the last chapter i save was chapter 12/13..

When I first saw this pic I thought who is this person I know that face and then I realized it´s MAO

thanks for sharing

Wow! What a change! He looks very girly...especially the way he's holding the hair since it makes the wig appear to have a pigtail (or braid).

Speaking of birthdays, mine was on June 1st, and when I first discovered that Mao's was also in June, I thought "Cool! We're both Gemini!"...but then I found out his b-day is much later in the month, making him a Cancer. Poo!

I just watched "Soshite Harukaze ni Sasayaite" again and I was thinking that Shidou is really like Lord of the Flies meets Thunderdome! The students are completely out of control! Poor Takumi is knocked out by getting brained in the back of the head with a rock, held against his will in the music building (as well as Gii), and nearly gets stabbed by a jealous rival...and nothing happens! Where are the cops? That's assault and kidnapping, right? That school is full of hooligans! :p Also, I really feel sorry for the original Takumi and Gii actors (Tomo Yanagishita and Kato Keisuke...a couple of real super-cuties). I know they went on to do other things after "Soshite Harukaze ni Sasayaite", but they weren't as lucky as Dai and Mao who starred in the all of the subsequent Takumi-kun movies and now have tons of BL fans!

For the fans of Tenimyu (and who isn't?), check out something called TeniPure on YouTube. It's basically a Prince of Tennis musical convention starring the original voice actors from the anime series. It's not as crazy as it sounds...and those seiyuu can actually sing (since it's their job to have perfect voices...unlike the rotating stable of uber-kawaii boys who star in Dream Live...sorry, but it's true...99% of them couldn't carry a tune in a bucket)! TeniPure may not contain include tons of hot young guys, but it's really entertaining and quite fascinating.

This is for anyone really but i was wondering if anyone knew of any other bl movies or shorts that aren't in the list this site already has.

thanks

P.S. hope you all are doing great (don't even know if people remember me haven't been on for a long time, got a kid and work not much time for the site unfortunately)

I found this on youtube..

I don't know who has seen what, But I've never hear of this one before, and am planning on watching it. Its not BL I don't think, Just gay movie...

- I don't know what so say about that movie. lol it was interesting i'll say that.

LOL was it bad? I haven't got to watch it yet. Its in my watch later section on youtube. I never even heard of that title before lol

- i wouldn't say it was bad just a little confusing at parts. might have to watch it again to understand it more. oh well it was a nice change. it was no takumi-kun that's for sure. :)

Yeah, Its looks more adult, didn't look cutesy at all!!

[ミ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆彡]⌒ヾ(・ω-。)~♪ to my dearest Mao-kun..wish u all the best and success ahead..

tumblr_moxeuqy6je1rbnohvo1_500.jpg

And I watched this fanmade bday's message vid by angel-kyousuke..what a great vid..rly love the vid..:hamtaro-005 (23):

Waaa...I never knw the movie b4. Looks interesting..it's japan and korean production nee. I'll watch it later, I must download it first, it's better that way to watch.. :)