• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
My pleasure my dear.

:leaf3:

my

I have find it here is the link

I hope it´s everything. I will also read it. :)

thanks a lot my

:)

thanks a lot my
:)

your welcome. Now we can both read it. ;)

your welcome. Now we can both read it. ;)

yup

I don´t have words for this XD XD. Very good pic, thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally a working link to download Shinsen 5

Link:

Thanks to the spanish tenimyu community at Lj

Here it is a review by

to help understand the movie.

SHINSEN5 REVIEW

I originally wrote this post last night but when I went to add an image, my screen went white and when it came back my HOUR’S worth of typing was GONE! Dx I was so frustrated that I didn’t even want to look at my computer any more xD Anywho! This is a review of sorts for the Movie Shinsen5 starring all of our favorite babies! Now, my Japanese sucks and I’m a true beginner but I was able to catch bits and pieces of the dialouge and get the gist of the movie. However, if anybody else has seen this movie and any of what I type about the characters is wrong, please let me know and don’t burn me! I tried :p So, here we go:

Baba Toru as Hijikata Toshizou

Hijikata seems to be the leader of sorts of our group of five. Though they all share similar stature, the others listen to him and he seems very knowledgable. Hijikata is also very straight and narrow. Even when their friendships are put to the test and their minds are played with, he remembers what is right. In the end, he faces the evil Yin-Yang master himself while the others, two who had died only to be brought back to life by the Shinsengumi leader and three whom were caught up in other battles, regroup. He is joined by his team mates and they defeat the evil Yin-Yang master together.

Yagami Ren as Todou Heisuke

Heisuke is the first of the main five of Shinsengumi to be shown when Yagyu Junbei, a once dead swordsman, attacks him and another Shinsengumi member. He tells the other member and the elderly man they were walking with to run while he fights. He is knocked unconcious and is next seen in the cave with the Yin-Yang Master and who we assume is the main antaganist. (Names will come later) Heisuke is later turned against his friends when the Yin-Yang Master brainwashes him with a flashback from his past. One where he kills a man only to have his young daughter and wife run to his side. This causes pain for Heisuke and he begins to cry. This is when the Yin-Yiang Master convinces him that the Shinsengumi are responsible for the incindent. Eventually, he kills himself only to be brought back by the Shinsengumi leader and joins his friends to defeat the evil.

Kaminaga Keisuke as Okita Souji

Souji is the youngest of the main five and is first shown practicing with Sanosuke, whom he outsmarts. However, he seems to be a bucket full of sass and bravery when it comes to his duties. Even going as far as to almost order Hijikata to leave him to battle one of the Yin-Yang Master’s resurrected swordsmen after he had just coughed up blood. He seems attached to all of his team mates in a brotherly way and even hugs Heisuke when he is brought back to life (Yukimura duo love gaiz! xD SO CUTE). He is one of the three that is not killed and goes on to help defeat the evil Yin-Yang Master.

Baba Ryoma as Saitou Hajime

Saitou is first shown sitting with Hijikata and their leader. He is perhaps the most boring of the five and very generic (Sorry Baba! I still love you!). However, he is very brave and allows his team mates to continue on to find Heisuke while he fights Yagyu Junbei. He defeats Yagyu but is killed in the process. He is the first to die. Later, after Heisuke is revived and he, Souji, and Sanosuke go off to help Hijikata, their leader brings him back to life. He then continues on and stops the killing blow to his team mates before joining them and defeating the Yin-Yang Master.

Hirose Yusuke as Harada Sanosuke

Harada is shown practicing with Souji when he first appears. Unlike the other Shinsengumi, he does not use his katana but uses a long staff with a sharp tip on it. He is the first to be split from the group besides Hwisuke himself. He fights a resurrected battle monk (Can’t remember his name >,

Takasaki Shouta as Yoshida Minoru

Yoshida is first shown to be the main antaganist in the movie. He enlists the help of the evil Yin Yang Master, Motoharu Tsuchimikado to get at the Shinsengumi. He is shown laughing manically at many points when the Shinsengumi are facing their hardships. However, it is revealed later that Motoharu had been using him. After Motoharu transforms into a powerful swordsman and magician (Not sure if he was dead or if it was his true form), Yoshida is killed and his body is dispersed in a burst of magical light.

Sasaki Yoshihide as Motoharu Tsuchimikado

Motoharu is the mastermind behind the entire movie. Though he allows Yoshida to believe that he himself is. He does not have many lines besides a chant he does repeatedly and his lines near the end of the movie. After a powerful spell, he is transformed into a seemingly entire different entity with the same markings on his face. When Hijikata arrives in their cave hideout, Motoharu kills Yoshida and begins to fight Hijikata. When Souji, Sanosuke, and Heisuke arrive, he easily dispatches all their attacks and has them on the ground ready to deliver the final blow. However, his attack is intercepted by Saitou and the Shinsengumi leader and this revives their spirit. Motoharu is defeated by the five Shinsengumi and their leader.

All-in-all, this movie was awesome! The speical effects were kinda cheap (the blood was animated and the magic was kinda silly looking) but it was still really good overall :) I have to say, even though I ADORE my Kamichii and the rest of the boys, the best acting was by far Hide-chan! His voice is amazing :3 Anywho, I hope you all enjoyed my review of the characters and some of the plot. I recommend this movie to all of you! Also, thanks so much to your-oujiness for telling me where I could get the movie :3

Nice, i was wondering in the last days if Messiah became a movie. There it is the answer.

All the main cast was also in the stage play.

Mao looks so serious that sometimes i think it's not him in the role.

Yeah, I see he cried a lot too~~

But anyway, did you see his SM movie??

It made me @_@ ~~~~~

Yeah, I see he cried a lot too~~

But anyway, did you see his SM movie??

It made me @_@ ~~~~~

SM movie?

Probably not.

I need to watch the last 3 episodes of Hakkenden. But it's a busy week with mangas and Free! releases.

OK, if i die today, i will have this image in my head.

tumblr_mr2vzyTnoc1s3cb6mo2_250.jpg

I'm glad that team40creampan checks the ABC blog everyday, cause i don't have time.

I would be a very beautiful thought.

He's too adorable in the pic.

I mean

ne...

And

:hamtaro-005 (15):

I mean

ne...

And

:hamtaro-005 (15):

Ah, i remember the pics. He looks like a puppy being trained.

I never got to watch it.

So, am i the only one that started to stalk Taito Naito's and Takiguchi's blogs to search for possible pics with blue school suits?

I know Takumi-kun is usually shot in the end of fall or begining of winter, but Pure was shot before that and released in the middle of december.

Got the link shared by angel_kyousuke...thanks a lot to the subbers.. :D

Making of Takumi 3 with engsub

• 3 weeks later...

Update~~

CASTSIZE Magazine Summer Special DVD - DaiMao

From ;

Credit : Credit : 神様俺様Lan様

re-upload :~yuri~

1235415_583845318329118_1819459266_n.jpg

:D

rabbit8

Thank you love. Did you enjoy it~~♥ LOL, Kimono's! I wonder if they're comfortable and.. breezy during the summer XD.

You're right. He looks a lot more feminine now. ^_^