Does anyone here Having a friend that is a Yaoi/BL couple?

Yakun

in my case i have .. maybe because my classmates are all guy and some of them are secretly in a relationship with a guy,

and while listening to their stories it's like some stories that appear in a manga..

im happy about that hahaha..

how bout you guys? have u encountered something like this?

Wolframseduzindo.gif

Ohh wolfram ur so cute!!

• Like 1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yakun

• withu

• nitta

• nicknack163

Well...in my real life, I have many gay friends and one lesbian...but there's only two of them that a couple.. :)

Before there's another couple that I knew...but now they've broke up..is too bad I guess..

• Like 1

I do have friends who are gay.. some of them have their own partners but most of them are always left behind by their partners because all they from my gay friends was money. It's sad really but this is a harsh reality for my friends. T_T

• Like 1

ohh i see.. same goes by my friends they also have sad ending.. *ohh why so cruel T__T*

wolftalking.gif

- - - Updated - - -

ohh my .. goldiggers >.

karma is always behind *sigh*

wolftalking.gif

• Like 1

One of my closest friend and our senpai. They don't do sweet stuffs in public but when they are alone or just with us friends, they became intimate.

Our senpai is not really having the gay-moves, it's impossible to tell that he's a homo. My friend is the uke

• Like 2

I dont have any gay friends or lesbian friends. But the desire to meet and befriend one is there.

I knew someone who is gay, and had a couple of relationships back in college (hes not particularly a friend but we talk to each other whenever we meet).

He said he had professors as his partner. ANd i was like *staring at him fangirl mode!!!* KYA~~~

I wanted to ask him so many questions but my friends were not into this kind of stuff, so i couldnt.

Hes also an uke :)

• Like 1

I don't have friends lol, well no I do have friends...but I don't know if any are gay. Well statistically I some of the people I know must be gay or bi, and I think I know who might be, but I don't know them well enough so...

I have friends who have gay friends though XD

• Like 1

I have gay friends, more lesbian friends though. I just can't find any gay boy's that I want to date.

People are pretty open about being gay here.

Though I still keep going for the straight ones haha, I find most of the ukes in this town are overly flamboyant, which is fine for some but it doesn't do it for me. In the end I keep getting stuck as the uke, which is fine if I like them but it's not really my preference.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i met a lot of gays. but not the bishie gay. and they're not my friends

but there's one at my friend's church, he was a bishie rabbit1 and his seme is good looking too..

• Like 1

I do have friends who are gay.. some of them have their own partners but most of them are always left behind by their partners because all they from my gay friends was money. It's sad really but this is a harsh reality for my friends. T_T

hooooeeee...it's really bad, it's good not to have a relationship with any man with that interest of money. I have a gay friend, he's already broke up with his bf, they're in relationship for 7years. It's good I think that they're broke up, because this my gay friend always do whatever his bf want, included with money things..I just glad when I heard his story about his ex bf. And, he's cheating too...I hate a man whose cheating their partner..

i met a lot of gays. but not the bishie gay. and they're not my friends

but there's one at my friend's church, he was a bishie rabbit1 and his seme is good looking too..

Well, there's one bishie gay that I know, but I am not that close to him..he's sooooo uke.. :D

• Like 1

I seem to surround myself with gay men. They are normally just so happy and generally fun to be around. I have one friend that is in a serious search for love but cannot seem to find it :( He meets these guys that he really likes and then they have girlfriends. It is a sad and unfortunate trend he has.

• Like 1

I have good relationship with them and being friendship after all. Here in my city, we have special places and events which are they use for gathering. As long as my friends didn't make any troubles or being troublesome to others I always welcoming them for use my place

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

:hamtaro-005 (8):thank you guys from replying! im so glad that some of you had also experience having a gay friend/bisexual friend couples//

if ever i'm goin to be birth again i wish i could be as bishie as one of BL character ahahaha =D

Wolframseduzindo.gif[/img]

• 10 months later...