Who wants to go to japan to buy BL manga???

Yakun

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• Marygrace94

• Anic

• Musica

Meee!!

:hamtaro-005 (15): But I have gone to Japan and bought to BL doujinshi. I didn't get to meet with any mangaka though :leaf9: But, praise Japan, there are entire shelves of doujinshi, original BL comics, and explicit ones too!! I didn't have money to buy all though XDD and they're all in Japanese:hamtaro-005 (8):

Absolutely!! Definately to go there to a Yaoi Convention or to meet mangakas at book signings but really I'm curious about everything there lol :cuteonion45: Japan is going to be one of the first countries I travel around once i save enough money o get a holiday loan lol

• 11 months later...

me too!! i will definitely go there someday..thats one of my dreams. haha.. buy BL mangas, see sakura tress, visit shrines, join their festivals and many more..

So stingy ...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol

I'd definitely ko to Japan someday.. I always wanted to wear a yukata,,and watch fireworks display...

.haha of course I would buy yaoi books..*evil laugh*